TV & Film The Walking Dead

It has been a pretty amazing final season. I am going to miss it but will probably watch the spin offs. I can't figure out how they are going to wrap things up in the finale! It is so different from the comic!

• Agree
Reactions: KLS52
I have 15 minutes left...been doing a lot of crying 😭

Lol

All of the long hiatuses and those being made worse with dolling out one episode at a time made me stop caring about the show. I never finished the final season.

Like everyone else, I thought the first season was amazing and stayed with the series through the Scott Gimple years when things sort of sucked.

I was never into the zombie genre before or since, but i enjoyed the first two seasons so much I got into the series.

All of the long hiatuses and those being made worse with dolling out one episode at a time made me stop caring about the show. I never finished the final season.

Like everyone else, I thought the first season was amazing and stayed with the series through the Scott Gimple years when things sort of sucked.

I was never into the zombie genre before or since, but i enjoyed the first two seasons so much I got into the series.
I think I stopped watching after they killed off Glenn. But at some point I decided to catch up and I'm glad I did.

It's easy to lose interest during the hiatus. It happens to me sometimes with other shows.

I think I stopped watching after they killed off Glenn. But at some point I decided to catch up and I'm glad I did.

It's easy to lose interest during the hiatus. It happens to me sometimes with other shows.

Now that the series is finished maybe in a few years I will watch the whole series from start to finish.

I did that a few years ago with Orange Is The New Black, after having left the show for several years when it went on hiatus.

Now that the series is finished maybe in a few years I will watch the whole series from start to finish.

I did that a few years ago with Orange Is The New Black, after having left the show for several years when it went on hiatus.
Yes, I do enjoy binge-ing shows once they're done. I'm kind of spoiled now because I have a hard time watching shows that are one episode per week.

Well, that ending was so sad but yet hopeful. There are still so many loose ends but I guess that is what the spin offs are for. I will watch them.

I think I stopped watching after they killed off Glenn.
I stopped watching three episodes after that one. I read it got really good again, but I feel like I have missed too much to catch up!

Who's going to tune in to Walking Dead: Dead City?

Tomorrow, Sunday, June 18 on AMC @9 pm EST.

I was just thinking about this thread! Since I subscribe to amc+ I get early access to shows. I watched Dead City last night and it was really good!
Do you think it is something someone can get into if they haven't seen WD or do they need the background?

Do you think it is something someone can get into if they haven't seen WD or do they need the background?
The background would definitely help but they flashed back some. Hard to say though since I have been into WD for so long having watched all the shows and read the comic and books.

I have started watching "Daryl Dixon", the newest WD spinoff. Premier episode was really good! Now watching episode 2.
I’ve been waiting for that one! Thanks for posting…I’ll go watch it now…

Reactions: Chryssie
The latest WD spinoff started this past Sunday "The Ones Who Live" which is about Rick and Michonne. The premier was awesome!