TV & Film The Walking Dead

I don't want any more of the main characters to die! In the comics, Negan is not as involved with everyone. He leaves and is never heard from again. Who knows if the TV writers will do the same thing. I don't want Maggie to kill him though. Maggie continues to be a leader in the comics and becomes head of the Commonwealth. They are going to have to really condense the Commonwealth story down to wrap things up. Again who knows what the show writers have planned.

Reactions: KLS52
I forgot to watch! I think! I can’t remember! Lol 😂

I can’t watch now because it’s too late. I’ll have nightmares! I’ll watch with my morning coffee!

Reactions: Chryssie
Who/what are those crawling people? Lol. Did they say and I just missed it? Still watching…not over yet. It is really good!

It’s over. I’m watching talking dead and they explained it. Feral people lol.

Watching last night’s episode now. How many episodes is this season?

There will be a break after next week's episode. Then Fear the Walking Dead will come on. I am not sure when the second half of the Walking Dead season will start.

Did the second half start? I think I missed two episodes but not sure!

Yes it started 2 weeks ago. I got amc+ so I can watch it early! There was a really good deal around the holidays. I got a whole year for only $25.

I thought it started in February but it seemed like every time I checked my guide I didn’t see it. I just watched the first episode. But I can’t watch it right before bed so I will watch the second one tomorrow morning lol

Do we know when it picks up again? I thought I saw something on fb but now I can’t find it.