The Tyranny of Vegan Social Media Administrators

JacobEdward

Forum Legend
Banned
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm currently waiting for them to approve my almost copy and paste version of this post on veggie boards

If one person on the other side of a computer decides they dont like me or my argument and want to block, 72k people are completely gone...
Something similar to that happened on Discord, and independent facebook groups, and dozens of other spots... That is abusively not fair and it happens A LOT...

Go through my posts and you will find these things

We cannot just say "be the change"... that is betrayal and abandonment of naïve innocent people who would otherwise be that much more maximizing ROI if only the ******** got out of the way

(I'm imagining some of these alternatives havent even occurred to some people)

Screenshot 2021-07-17 154150.png

Last edited:
You should not have the ability to edit my posts and titles without my consent, wtf
totally corrupt, unnecessary

The only thing that I can say is that my posts have never been deleted or edited at vegan forums. I have listed some very politically incorrect stuff here. I once posted a racy joke about eating fish. The administrator advised me to keep the jokes family friendly. But, he did not remove the post.

The administrator has the right to delete any posts. However, I have the right to not participate in the board if I do not like it.