TV & Film The TV Room

The last thing I watched was The Real Housewives of NYC.:)

That is what most people are saying.

OMG, I did see the news today, what a shambles the local election results were.:fp: I'm glad I didn't have to vote. I wouldn't have voted for the main two parties if I had voted. What does it take to get rid of TM and JC?!:rofl:

The last thing I watched was The Real Housewives of NYC.:)

OMG, I did see the news today, what a shambles the local election results were.:fp: I'm glad I didn't have to vote. I wouldn't have voted for the main two parties if I had voted. What does it take to get rid of TM and JC?!

They have both contributed to making British politics a shambles. I wonder who the next charismatic leaders will be ?

GoT is so awesome! I wish it wasn't ending. :( And I don't know what the big deal was about "that scene."

Chrissie, What Scene? (make sure to put it in spoilers when you answer).

Am looking forward to watching Season 8 Episode 4 tonight <3.

On a related issue, I have started to watch "The Blacklist".
Pretty unrealistic, but I do like James Spader a lot.

Chrissie, What Scene? (make sure to put it in spoilers when you answer).

Am looking forward to watching Season 8 Episode 4 tonight <3.

On a related issue, I have started to watch "The Blacklist".
Pretty unrealistic, but I do like James Spader a lot.

I don't know how to do spoilers. :/ Enlighten me please!

Ah, that scene...

While the actress Maisie Williams is in real life already 22 years old, the character Arya she portrays in the movie is only around 12 or 14, according to the story...

Ah, that scene...

While the actress Maisie Williams is in real life already 22 years old, the character Arya she portrays in the movie is only around 12 or 14, according to the story...

Yes I realize that. In the books, the characters are much younger than the TV show. I still think the scene isn't a big deal. After all no one knew if they would survive the battle so I think it was quite realistic. Also if we set the story in "medieval times" on "our world", I am sure persons that young were already married and having children. For example: Romeo and Juliet.

Reactions: Val
Just watched a stand-up with Sarah Pascoe. She's really quite funny, though it's a lot about relationships, sex and related topics, so if that's not your thing, then you probably won't enjoy it very much. Also, she's a vegan! And she talks about it on stage!

Yep ... means those poor jerks who insist on reading the books will have to wait another 5 years for the next instalment, at least ... (if G.R.R. Martin even does make it that long)

Yep ... means those poor jerks who insist on reading the books will have to wait another 5 years for the next instalment, at least ... (if G.R.R. Martin even does make it that long)

I am one of those "poor jerks" who have read all the books! :p Waiting for the next one is frustrating however and I have forgotten a lot of what I read and the TV show messed with the stories a lot!

Yes, me too :D

I have actually re-read the complete books at least 3 times, and am about to do it again as soon as the next book comes out.

Reactions: Chryssie
Season four of “Lucifer” premieres on Netflix tomorrow! Zomg* I can hardly wait! :woo:

*That’s a typo it was meant to be OMG, but I left it. :p
Aha, i watched all 3 seasons of "Lucifer", and i can't wait until someone steals it, translates it into Russian and uploads it to russian servers.:p