TV & Film The TV Room

we are looking forward to watching this - we continued watching The Diplomat and really like it

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com
If you are a fan of Star Trek the Next Generation, you will love it! Actually it encompasses all the Star Treks so I highly recommend it.

Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
we continued watching The Diplomat and really like it

Emma JC
We might watch that next week as my husband finishes work early so we usually watch something in the evenings. I read that was meant to be good yesterday.

I'm still on GG, I'm starting series 4 today.

If you are a fan of Star Trek the Next Generation, you will love it! Actually it encompasses all the Star Treks so I highly recommend it.

yes, we are about to watch the finale...

finished watching Season 1 of The Diplomat - thankfully it seems there is going to be a Season 2 although not until next year, as it ended with a cliff hanger.... grrrrr

Emma JC

Reactions: HappyRoxy
I have heard Dead Ringers is good.

I forgot about Law & Order too. We need to catch up on that too. I liked the previous series.

So many shows to watch. I'm up to season 4, episode 11 of Gilmore Girls.

I have heard Dead Ringers is good.

I forgot about Law & Order too. We need to catch up on that too. I liked the previous series.

So many shows to watch. I'm up to season 4, episode 11 of Gilmore Girls.

I used to be a huge fan of Law and Order. Not the spin-offs, although I saw a lot of them too. I think I've seen every episode of the orriginal. But when the newest season came out I think I watched maybe 2 episodes and moved on. Although I could have made a list of what was wrong the main thing was that new detective. He almost single-handedly ruined the show for me.

I used to be a huge fan of Law and Order. Not the spin-offs, although I saw a lot of them too. I think I've seen every episode of the orriginal. But when the newest season came out I think I watched maybe 2 episodes and moved on. Although I could have made a list of what was wrong the main thing was that new detective. He almost single-handedly ruined the show for me.
I remember you saying you didn't like him.
Last night we watched the movie called Nope on Netflix. Quite interesting. Slow for the first hour and then very intriguing after that.
I heard about that film. Is it a horror?

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC
has anyone watched Pretty Hard Cases on Netflix (not sure if it available in the USA as it is a Canadian show set in Toronto) - we watched of a bit of the first episode last night and it seems a bit interesting, off beat, 6.7 Imdb rating - comedy, crime, drama

Emma JC

• Informative
Reactions: Lou
has anyone watched Pretty Hard Cases on Netflix (not sure if it available in the USA as it is a Canadian show set in Toronto) - we watched of a bit of the first episode last night and it seems a bit interesting, off beat, 6.7 Imdb rating - comedy, crime, drama

Emma JC
Not here in the US.
Season two of Sweet Tooth just dropped. I'm looking forward to it.
Working Moms is getting a lot of Buzz. the Working Mom was on the Daily Show last night.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC