TV & Film The TV Room

we have been watching a lot of interesting TVO (tv Ontario) episodes on YouTube (Great Lakes), also Barack Obama series on Netflix on the National Parks

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I've started to watch Ozark on Netflix because a friend recommended it. However, I'm having a hard time
to really enjoy it due to the violence and animal cruelty. I tried to find information via Google about the
dead animal scenes (fake or real) but couldn't find any.

The acting is really good but the storyline isn't realistic. I wouldn't recommend the series to the faint hearted.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC
For those of you on Netflix, and in need of a fun show.
Try Teenage Bounty Hunters.
Yeah the title is a bit off-putting but it a very clever show.

• Informative
I started watching Mayfair Witches. It looks pretty good but it's one of those old fashioned shows that just has one episode a week so I think I'll wait a few weeks so that there are more episodes to watch.

I watched the first episode of The Last of Us. Looks good. It's getting great reviews, too.

• Informative
I started watching Mayfair Witches. It looks pretty good but it's one of those old fashioned shows that just has one episode a week so I think I'll wait a few weeks so that there are more episodes to watch.

I watched the first episode of The Last of Us. Looks good. It's getting great reviews, too.
I would like to see "The Last of Us" but I can't be getting any more streaming services! Too many shows on too many different ones! I wish I had Netflix too.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
oops hit our limit on Episode 5 - just too much of something so not going to finish the season

Emma JC
I finished it but I think there were definitely some rough spots.
Also if ends on a cliffhanger but there will be no season 2.
so maybe its best if you cut your loses now.

• Agree
Has anyone see Midnight Diner on Netflix?
My sister recommends it highly. Not sure if it's my cup of tea. Plus 30 episodes - not sure I can make that kind of commitment.

• Haha
Reactions: shyvas
We started watching Inside Man last night - wow, it is interesting and fascinating - half way through the second episode so looking forward to the rest tonight maybe. 4 episode series, Stanley Tucci, David Tennant and others. There may even be a Season 2 coming.

Emma JC

Reactions: silva
We started watching Inside Man last night - wow, it is interesting and fascinating - half way through the second episode so looking forward to the rest tonight maybe. 4 episode series, Stanley Tucci, David Tennant and others. There may even be a Season 2 coming.

Emma JC
what is it about?

what is it about?

Stanley plays a man on death row who solves murder cases from the inside - a vicar who tries to protect one of his parishioners who is a bad guy and ends up in trouble - a journalist who is the thread through it all.

Watched 1.5 episodes last night so just have the final one tonight.

Emma JC

Stanley plays a man on death row who solves murder cases from the inside - a vicar who tries to protect one of his parishioners who is a bad guy and ends up in trouble - a journalist who is the thread through it all.

Watched 1.5 episodes last night so just have the final one tonight.

Emma JC
Oh it's that short? let us know if its good - I would like something on my list that won't take all month