TV & Film The TV Room

The ending of the series Ms Marvel was so good. I quite enjoy the whole series a lot of people didn't because it was aimed at younger I think, but it was great.
I just watched the last episode. I wasn't too sure about it till the last episode. It was good.
I'm not sure if the scene after the credits means that there will be a second season or if we will see Ms. Marvel in the next Marvel movie.

Netflix-Anatomy of a Scandal. Quite good but a bit long. Another series/film where you can see
Seven Sisters at Cuckemere Haven.
When I was visiting CH there was a Netflix crew filming a
SF movie and apparently it's a frequent event according to a local lady.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I thought that was a spoof or comedy.
I've been watching Star Trek Strange New Worlds. I like it. may have fallen behind on that one too.

we've been watching that too and last night we watched a few more Murdoch Mysteries, one of them was quite funny and filmed in an almost fish eye sort of way

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I just watched the last episode. I wasn't too sure about it till the last episode. It was good.
I'm not sure if the scene after the credits means that there will be a second season or if we will see Ms. Marvel in the next Marvel movie.
They are setting it up for the marvels movie.

Last edited:
we watched the first four episodes of The Terminal List on Prime - I found it intense and so was reading during some of it and half paying attention - will likely do the same for the last 4 episodes too - it is interesting - Chris Pine is always good

Emma JC

we watched the first four episodes of The Terminal List on Prime - I found it intense and so was reading during some of it and half paying attention - will likely do the same for the last 4 episodes too - it is interesting - Chris Pine is always good

Emma JC

watched the last four episodes - lots of violence - good plot - based on John Carr's looks of which The Terminal List is the first of five so we will see if they do the next one too... btw it is Chris Pratt no Chris Pine

Emma JC

more Murdoch Mysteries last night and one episode of Extraordinary Attorney Woo - we normally don't like subtitled shows however this is quite entertaining so maybe one a day

Emma JC

Reactions: Andy_T
Watching this. My uncle worked in the House of Music in New Rochelle, NY for many years and met Don McLean several times. Very nostalgic for me, watching this. And I mean, who doesn’t love American Pie! 😍

Binged "Night Sky" all day and then looked it up to find out there will be no season 2 which is disappointing. I really liked it!
I stopped watching TV when it went digital a few years ago- it can accept either digital or analog transmission, but I haven't gotten an digital antenna. But this series sounds like something I would have liked. "Stranger Things" sounds interesting too.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I stopped watching TV when it went digital a few years ago- it can accept either digital or analog transmission, but I haven't gotten an digital antenna. But this series sounds like something I would have liked. "Stranger Things" sounds interesting too.
The amount of TV programming now is actually pretty overwhelming! So many choices! I am now watching an older series starring Billy Bob Thornton and William Hurt called "Goliath". It is on Amazon.

I started watching "The Old Man". It is a FX show that I watched on Hulu. I finished season one and there will be a season 2 eventually. It stars Jeff Bridges, John Lithgow, and Amy Breneman. Bridges is a former CIA black ops guy and Lithgow was his boss. 30 years ago in Afghanistan they did some not so legit stuff and it is now coming back to get them. Very intense, violent and intriguing.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC