TV & Film The TV Room

I don’t feel invested in stranger things this season. Not sure why. Sometimes it happens when I have to wait too long for a next season to come out. I tried sitting through episode 7 again but then quit. I have to make sure I’m in the right frame of mind before I go on to the last two episodes.

It’s so bizarre because I feel like I enjoyed the first seven eps of season 4 while watching but the feeling didn’t stay with me for some reason.

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC
I don’t feel invested in stranger things this season. Not sure why. Sometimes it happens when I have to wait too long for a next season to come out. I tried sitting through episode 7 again but then quit. I have to make sure I’m in the right frame of mind before I go on to the last two episodes.

It’s so bizarre because I feel like I enjoyed the first seven eps of season 4 while watching but the feeling didn’t stay with me for some reason.
The last three episodes are sooo good. I liked it that you really couldn't figure out what or how much was going to be resolved based on the time left.

Reactions: KLS52
I'm missing The Boys and Stranger Things already. The new series of The Boys will probably be out next year. They are doing a crossover show but I'm not sure when that is out.

I'm on to the 3rd series of rewatching Supernatural. The prequel The Winchesters is coming out this October, I just read.

I'm missing The Boys and Stranger Things already. The new series of The Boys will probably be out next year. They are doing a crossover show but I'm not sure when that is out.

I'm on to the 3rd series of rewatching Supernatural. The prequel The Winchesters is coming out this October, I just read.
These shows have a lot of similarities to stranger things.

the umbrella academy
OA
Travelers.

These shows are like The Boys

Peacemaker
Jessica Jones
Watchmen
The Defenders
Cloak and Dagger
Runaways
The Gifted
Titans
Doom Patrol

I haven't heard of a lot of those shows. I've heard Jessica Jones is good. I've seen the film Watchmen. That had Jeffrey Dean Morgan in it who is from Supernatural and obviously Negan in TWD.

• Friendly
I haven't heard of a lot of those shows. I've heard Jessica Jones is good. I've seen the film Watchmen. That had Jeffrey Dean Morgan in it who is from Supernatural and obviously Negan in TWD.
There is also a TV show called the Watchmen. Very different from the movie. But based on the same comic book.

Jessica Jones is in her own little segment of the Marvel Universe. She knows Luke Cage, Daredevil, and that fist guy. They even have a cross over series called The Defenders. They are all more than a little dark and violent. But if you need some super powered shows till The Boys comes back - they will do. In fact, they are all similar to the Boys in Tone.

A lot of the shows I mentioned are on Netflix. and some can be found on various channels or even on DVDs at the library.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven
I’m going to have to look for that…is it the food network?

The ending of the series Ms Marvel was so good. I quite enjoy the whole series a lot of people didn't because it was aimed at younger I think, but it was great.
I'm a couple of episodes behind in Ms. Marvel. I am still on the fence about it but I will try and finish it.

Had you seen the show Naomi? its the same genra. I stopped watching it. I thought it was too weird. and I like weird.

Had you seen the show Naomi? its the same genra. I stopped watching it. I thought it was too weird. and I like weird.
Nope, I might check it out when I have time.

Hub put on the new Orville, seems a bit more intense.