Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

its claims could be true. We already know that people with health concerns are at a much higher risk to being hospitalized by covid or dying from covid.

Oh. I just read that article and it made some good points.
My main takeaway is that less people would die of covid if more people were healthy, i.e. not obese or not hypertension, or diabetic.

Gee if only there was some kind of diet people could follow that would make themselves healthier.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma JC
Then why are you so worried about covid?,
I suppose it has something to do with the 4 million people world wide that have already died.

I'm also worried about the latest numbers.
"The United States had an average of 136,000 COVID-19 cases, 11,750 hospitalizations and more than 1,000 deaths in its most recent seven-day period"

I also worry about the next variant.

Last edited:
Hmm, let's see. the vaccine is free, and has proven to work.

I wonder what burden of proof you are using.

2 weeks to flatten the curve...proven to work?
Lockdowns...proven to work?
Masks, social distancing and hand sanitizing, proven to work?

Last I heard from various "health authorities", you need 1..2...3 shots...no wait...boosters too, with the latest being that it will be yearly. Too this it must be said that they give no guarantee you still can't get covid. On top of that many nurses and hospital staff are walking off their jobs due to mandates, and also report that many of their covid patients were vaccinated.

One more bit of icing on that cake. If you get injured via the jab, the government(s), and providers of the vax have made sure they are immune from liability.

I found this interesting when it comes to the covid numbers in the USA - ***warning there is a lot of swearing in the video and also I have not double checked that the numbers she is using are correct. Even if she is out by a few percentages the numbers are still staggering.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I finally got my Covid pass for the concert. It is still wrong as it is supposed to last for 30 days and it said it expires in 48 hours! I wonder if they will check everyone when we go in.

Some people online are saying the security just look at each Covid pass quickly and aren't scanning each one.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I finally got my Covid pass for the concert. It is still wrong as it is supposed to last for 30 days and it said it expires in 48 hours! I wonder if they will check everyone when we go in.

Some people online are saying the security just look at each Covid pass quickly and aren't scanning each one.

I have to have mine scanned when I go to the hypermarket or hospital. However, they don't check to see whether the document belongs to me. Anyone can just make a photo copy and use it.:worried:

This post contains misrepresentation of COVID-19 research.
There are tons of information from legitimate organizations such as the CDC on COVID. We are over a year into this thing, surely you must have read or heard something...

Sure have. I read a section of a July 2020 CDC paper that admitted they had no samples of Covid-19 and were working with assays (guesswork) to identify it. This was near the height of the 2020 pandemic.

Here is the relevant text:

The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

Link: https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download (page 40)

If guesswork can identify a "novel" (new) coronavirus and that's good enough for Joe Public, then I suppose guesswork on the efficacy of a vaccine to combat is good enough as well right?

Proof the CDC and WHO present conflicting information on a variety of covid-related topics:

Sure have. I read a section of a July 2020 CDC paper that admitted they had no samples of Covid-19 and were working with assays (guesswork) to identify it. This was near the height of the 2020 pandemic.

Here is the relevant text:

The analytical sensitivity of the rRT-PCR assays contained in the CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel were determined in Limit of Detection studies. Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV were available for CDC use at the time the test was developed and this study conducted, assays designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA (N gene; GenBank accession: MN908947.2) of known titer (RNA copies/μL) spiked into a diluent consisting of a suspension of human A549 cells and viral transport medium (VTM) to mimic clinical specimen.

Link: https://www.fda.gov/media/134922/download (page 40)

If guesswork can identify a "novel" (new) coronavirus and that's good enough for Joe Public, then I suppose guesswork on the efficacy of a vaccine to combat is good enough as well right?

Proof the CDC and WHO present conflicting information on a variety of covid-related topics:

This is a red herring. All I said is that the vaccine is free and proven to work.

Also, if you have to resort to using a YouTube video produced by some random person on the Internet as one of your sources.....well your credibility is completely out the window.

Maybe I should start a new thread.
I'm thinking of paraphrasing that TikTok Math girl, "Get the f----ing shot" as the new title.
Or maybe "I see dead people"

anyway

the US saw 287,000 preventable Covid-19 hospitalizations from June to August.​

They didn't check my Covid pass the other night, the security just looked at it for two seconds. It could have belonged to anyone.

I got a text that I am eligible for a free flu jab which is weird as I normally have to pay privately to get one, I think since Covid I have been put on a vulnerable list due to my health conditions. I need to cancel the private jab I booked and I'm going in next week for the free jab.