Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

meanwhile, at the restaurant across the street which reopened with outdoor dining, there is no social distancing or masks going on. On the news today I heard that California broke records for new cases.

Looking at the graphs it is obvious that opening up was a wrong turn. We will have to close down again.

meanwhile, at the restaurant across the street which reopened with outdoor dining, there is no social distancing or masks going on. On the news today I heard that California broke records for new cases.

Looking at the graphs it is obvious that opening up was a wrong turn. We will have to close down again.

Because you heard something on the radio/television and you believed it without question.

Lou's mind:

"Lou, you are a flying chicken that swallows rainbows"

(checks critical thinking capacity - finds none)

"Why yes, I do believe I might be"

• Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
In case anyone has forgotten:

The "numbers of cases" being reported in media/on the internet etc existed before there was even a test for covid-19

The "numbers of cases" in several countries (esp the US) has been found to be heavily biased in favor of covid-19 as "cause of death" even with serious underlying issues

Doctors have reported being pressured to put "covid" as cause of death on death certificates on maybe's and guesses

And in case you didn't know:

The "test" for covid 19 is a RT-PCR test that arbitrarily decided (by who? at what time? - after "diagnosis" had already been established) that is extremely questionable:

ZachConner

I ordered the ones with the fabric ear loops. It is an Etsy store so also supporting a small business.

Reactions: Emma JC
Last edited by a moderator:
A Horrifying U.S. Covid Curve Has a Simple Explanation
A growing gap in case growth between Europe and the U.S. tells the tale: Declaring victory too soon is an excellent way to return to new heights.

Sometimes a chart is worth a thousand words.

View attachment 21575
View attachment 21576

This statement (which is absolutely correct, IMO) sadly has become applicable to Kazakhstan. I watched about it this afternoon! Kazakhstan was claimed to get to a critical point. The situation there is horrible for a small country (the numbers). They hadn't been prepared for the pandemic properly. But everything looked decent, until they lifted the LD and other restrictions. They did it too early, and the consequences were very very sad.

Because you heard something on the radio/television and you believed it without question.

Lou's mind:

"Lou, you are a flying chicken that swallows rainbows"

(checks critical thinking capacity - finds none)

"Why yes, I do believe I might be"
Wow. What in the world...? :(

Things are starting to get back to normal here a bit. It seems much busier on the streets near me when I went out today.

I have heard three lots of police sirens this morning, it was weird how quiet everything was for such a long time!

Going out today. It will be the usual melee... people are litle freaked out about the hotel cases (people entering the country and going straight to hotel for 2 weeks) .. and i notice some using the hand sanitisers again... when we went into level 1 people semed to stop using them but now they are a bit...

One thing about this is thAt these days mall bathrooms are cleaned really well.. before all this they were not so nice at times.. actually everything seems to be kept a lot cleaner.
I hope this sort of measure takes hold permanently here. I think of some of the nasty bathrooms I've been in at different places...Blech.

I hope this sort of measure takes hold permanently here. I think of some of the nasty bathrooms I've been in at different places...Blech.

Perhaps at first but i wouldnt be surprised if the bathroom cleaning enthusiasm wanes at some point and it goes back to how it was... lol...

• Sad
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52