Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

Absolutely. Sweden may have been too lax. But here in the UK we're currently supposed to only go outside the house once per day for exercise, and otherwise only for competely necessary errands. That is, you're not allowed to go and just sit in a park and enjoy the nice weather, even if you're keeping a very safe distance to everyone else. I think that is perhaps going too far.
It's much the same in NZ IS but someone just recently pointed out it has no legal law to support it, so is it the :law: in the UK .

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Reactions: Blues and Val
It seems much the same here I have noticed a lot are using social distancing with no problems but are getting slightly churned up about the clarity of it all
I saw on the news on the telly this mourning the Minister of health getting a real work over .He was caught driving 20 ks to some track and went for a mountain bike ride (which I see not much wrong with it) But heck he’s supposed to be setting an example . He should of handed his notice in .

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
NZ has no limit on how much to exercise I think, but not to exercise far from home. but everyone is following these rules as far as I can see. Luckily NZers are very outdoorsy people who need no encouragement to exercise outside. They are doing this more than grocery shopping .. Few cars on the road.

Hmm. Well I've learned while watching Dana's videos that Trump is very much pushing 5G. If the last info I watched is correct, the US people have less than 50 days by law to protest the Nationwide deployment or rollout over the next 6 months. And how much longer will the US people be quarantined? At least another 50 days?.

In related news (and I very much believe 5G is related to all this, but you'd have to be watching Dana's videos I linked to see it), I watched Ban 5g in Australia on change.org go up by over 20,000 signatures in a single day, up from around 5,000 around a year ago. Some people are listening. Whether it will do any good, I don't know...

Reactions: Freesia
A video showing the 61-year-old dad of two being wheeled out of ward 23 with a guard of honour captures the moving
moment he left hospital 12 days after he was admitted with Covid-19.

I've sent videos to my vet before, she was very responsive.I hope all is well.

Yes, it's just an ear infection so my husband will pick up the drops today. His ear actually looks a bit less red now for some reason.

A great video to share with anyone you know who has symptoms or even asthma or pneumonia etc. Lying on your stomach and keeping moving are so important.

Emma JC

Oh, that is interesting. I was at Queen's Hospital a couple of months ago.

J K Rowling (Harry Potter writer) said the technique helped her.

NHS doctor shares breathing technique for coronavirus patients | Daily Mail Online

M@ther****er!!!:argh::argh::argh: ...was my reaction yesterday, when i saw the statisticts which said that there had been 954 new cases in the last 24 hrs (yesterday). In particular, 35 new cases in SPb.
But today my reaction was just 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ :yuck::hurl: :worms: :tinfoilhat: :hide: :pout: ...1154 new cases today (7497 in total). 11 - died in the last 24 hrs (58 in total). 69 new cases in SPb (295 in total); 5 new cases in SPb area (62 in total). 5181 cases in Moscow city only (in total).
Bly@d'... 69 cases in SPb... in 24hrs... is too much.:fsm:
Plus our (famous) pop-folk singer Nadezhda Babkina is in a very pathetic condition. She may not survive it. I'm not a fan of her, but people start panicking even more when celebrities die...