Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

Haha I was going to post the link too. So easy!

I just placed an order. Is this the same as the government sending them out that I heard on the news? I thought that started tomorrow.
“COVIDtests.gov is up and running early to help prepare for the full launch tomorrow. We have tests for every residential address in the U.S. Please check back tomorrow if you run into any unexpected issues.”

Reactions: silva and Chryssie
189 new cases as of January 14.

My neighbor tested positive the day after I went walking with her. I’m not worried because we were outside but I wasn’t going to lie to my dentist when they asked if I was around anyone who tested positive and they canceled my appointment. I have to wait until February 7 now to get my filling fixed. I’m kind of annoyed.

Hope your tooth doesnt hurt too much.. <3

(cant get the red heart emojji, my emojis are missing for some reason,.. )

• Love
Reactions: KLS52
Hope your tooth doesnt hurt too much.. <3

(cant get the red heart emojji, my emojis are missing for some reason,.. )
Luckily there is no pain. I just want it repaired before more damage is done. 😍
Weird about your emojis…I hate glitches like that.

• Friendly
Reactions: Freesia
Its Apple. It removed my vegan forum emojis a while back, then it stopped me from posting here... now it is allwing me to post here but has taken the other set of emojis.. 😔 actually i realise i have the keyboard ones.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
+ 35 more yesterday.

I’m waiting for it to start to decline…I’m hearing that cases are declining in Connecticut but not seeing it for myself so far.

Any luck? 🤞🏼

yes, thank you, received the Pfizer booster for both and it was easy and painless and we were able to walk to it - my arm is a bit sore and other than that we are both all good

funny story... it is a pharmacy and a walk in clinic and there were just a few (4-6) people in the waiting area - one older lady made the mistake of sneezing.... so funny, every head snapped around and stared at her and then we all laughed.... I don't think I have heard anyone sneeze in public since this all began

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Lol @the sneeze. My daughter and I do that when we hear someone cough. We look at each other and say, “COVID!” Lol

• Haha
Reactions: PTree15 and Emma JC
I have been watching Dr John Campbell (a Brit) who puts out daily information on Covid and I find him very balanced and interesting. Today's video is about Denmark and how they are ending all restrictions and letting Omicron run its course. They are in the top ten of countries with the highest vaccination rates and very low on the death rates. They attribute it to a co-operation between the scientists, the government, the media and, most importantly, the people of Denmark. Here is link to his YouTube channel if you are interested.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

I saw a tweet online and I couldn't copy and paste it so I decided to paraphrase and edit it and make it mine.

you know how we used to complain about script writers and film directors who during a horror film would have one of the characters go to the basement (or outside) to see what was going on. We would say things like no one is that dumb or c'mon people lets have people behave realistically.

Well, after two years of covid, and watching people go without masks and refuse the vaccine, I have gained new respect for those screen writers and directors. They really DID understand human nature.

Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52