Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

It appears I've missed a lot, so forgive me if this has already been shared, but have y'all watched this video from 2008? Honestly, I was not aware that literally all of our diseases came from our consumption of animals and from changing the way animals live. Check the last 5 mins or so... The statements he made... Sound like he was talking today:

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and Val
It appears I've missed a lot, so forgive me if this has already been shared, but have y'all watched this video from 2008? Honestly, I was not aware that literally all of our diseases came from our consumption of animals and from changing the way animals live. Check the last 5 mins or so... The statements he made... Sound like he was talking today:

hey @TofuRobot

welcome back, check the post immediately before yours.... @silva posted it yesterday ... it is amazing

Emma JC

Reactions: Val and TofuRobot
I’m surprised at how many services are considered essential.
Yep. Like mine.
Today is the last day for all non essential work places. I work in MRI production, which is in the health care field, so essential.
They're giving people the choice to use personal time or unpaid time for the two week period if they wish. Most of us feel the possibility of this dragging out much longer so want to stick it out.
I'm so glad to have a job!
It really is a mess though....

This is not exactly true. I mean it is true that many many diseases are caused by animal products, or are exacerbated by them in some way, but there is, for example, plenty of literature on how inhaling smoke (from tobacco, from working in a mine, from fire) can cause disease over time or even immediately (death from smoke inhalation).

I've been looking more into the 5G thing. This was rolled out in Wuhan, China (the place where the supposed virus originated). The frequency it uses (60 Ghz) causes the same symptoms that Coronavirus is supposed to cause. This is because at that frequency it (the radiation from the microwaves) absorbs oxygen. Covid-19 is primarily a respiratory illness. Go figure.

In any case, even though consumption of animal products does cause many diseases (some immediate, many over long periods of time), it is a very big stretch to make the comparison to a supposed virus that isn't eaten that one can get either through the air or limited physical contact, that is supposed to cause disease symptoms after a short incubation time.

Last edited:
This is not exactly true. I mean it is true that many many diseases are caused by animal products, or are exacerbated by them in some way, but there is, for example, plenty of literature on how inhaling smoke (from tobacco, from working in a mine, from fire) can cause disease over time or even immediately (death from smoke inhalation).

I've been looking more into the 5G thing. This was rolled out in Wuhan, China (the place where the supposed virus originated). The frequency it uses (60 Ghz) causes the same symptoms that Coronavirus is supposed to cause. This is because at that frequency it (the radiation from the microwaves) absorbs oxygen. Covid-19 is primarily a respiratory illness. Go figure.

In any case, even though consumption of animal products does cause many diseases (some immediate, many over long periods of time), it is a very big stretch to make the comparison to a supposed virus that isn't eaten that one can get either through the air or limited physical contact, that is supposed to cause disease symptoms after a short incubation time.

Did you watch the video @Nekodaiden ?

Emma JC

• Agree
Reactions: Val
Did you watch the video @Nekodaiden ?

Emma JC

I watched up to about the 20 minute mark and stopped because he kept
making claims that I thought were partially true but also partially
unproven. While I do not doubt that many diseases arise from the direct
consumption of animal products, or even handling dead animal flesh,
which is mentioned throughout the video...

I do not believe this translates to animals (or our interaction with them) are the cause of all disease...
the conclusion one might arrive at watching that video.

Try eating a death cap mushroom. That will kill a human in a most agonizing
way. No animals required. This is true for a number of poisonous plants.
Smoke inhalation can kill very quick, or over time (such as in tobacco
smokers). No animals needed.

The military has microwave weapons that can make you feel like your skin
in on fire. No animals needed.

Radiation can cause tumors to grow. No animals required.

Various chemical compounds (some of which are in our food supply, like Aspartame)
can either cause disease or disease symptoms. No animals required.

Hence, while both the consumption of animals, their handling, the way we
domesticate/confine/use them *are* all contributors, it does not follow
that they are the be all end all of disease.

I also doubt the idea (taken for granted in the video as true) that viruses
spread disease. This idea is mixed in continually with the idea that I *do*
believe is true - namely, that an individual person can develop disease by
either their eating habits, or handling either dead or diseased flesh (from
animals or humans) or even by other methods (such as vaccine injections).
A person may get a disease from these things, much like
a coal miner may get lung cancer from continually breathing in coal dust - but
I doubt the infectiousness of a diseased coal miner, like I doubt the infectiousness
of a person with the flu. I have not had the flu in years and years and as I've said
in an earlier post during this time I have worked jobs where I routinely came into
contact with sometimes 100's of individuals in a single shift.

Did you watch the last video I posted by Dana Ashlie?

About 51 hours ago, Russian ministry of healthcare (along with other departments) launched this site. It's monitoring the situation and tells our "comrades" what to do and how to behave. About 3.5 hrs ago, Moscow's mayor (Sergey Sobyanin) gave a video message to all Moscovits: he ordered the citizens over 60y.o. and those who have chronic diseases to self-isolate. He said it's obligate.
These are the screenshots from that site, which is called "Stopcoronavirus.rf" ("rf" means "Russian Federation"). Btw, they keep saying that the 79-y.o. woman who died in Moscow and who had covid (she really had it)... that allegedly she died not of covid, but because a clot in her arteries moved and ooops... :hmm: According to this statement, she had covid, but it's a simple councidence that she died, because covid had nothing to do with her death.😡 I think they just need statistics to be "clean" and good-looking.
I still haven't got my (small) wages (the 2nd part of wages that is always paid on 23rd or 24th number of every month. Tbh, i have been isolated several times in my life ("old" VVers know what i'm talking about, like those 2 disgraceful cases, +4 hospitals). I'm not afraid of isolation, not at all. I afraid that something might happen to my family. I'm afraid to lose my job, afraid to run out of food and painkillers that are essential for me. I'm also afraid that humankind will regress to the state of stone age.
Anyway, here's the site and the statistics:
"Hot line" phone number. The sign of the government of RF.
Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-31-31-593_com.microsoft.bing.jpg

Data for today (Mar.23rd). 438 - cases of contamination; 71 - cases in last 24 hrs; 17 people - recovered; 0 people - dead.
Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-08-06-633_com.microsoft.bing.jpg

Cases of contamination in regions (we call them "oblast", or "krai", or "republic"):
Moscow city - 262; Moscow oblast - 35; SPb (my city) - 16; Sverdlovsk & Samara oblasti - 9 each; Yakutia republic - 7; Nizhni Novgorod & Kirovsk oblasti - 7 each;
Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-08-25-963_com.microsoft.bing.jpg

Kaliningrad oblast - 7; Tatarstan republic - 6; Tula oblast, Krasnoyarsk krai & Krasnodar krai - 5 each; Novosibirsk oblast & Khabarovsk krai - 4 each; Tyumen' oblast - 3;
Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-08-33-877_com.microsoft.bing.jpg

Tambov, Lipetsk, Tver' oblasti & Perm' krai - 3 each; Udmurtia & Kabardino-Balkaria republics - 2 each; Voronezh & Kemerovo oblasti - 2 each;
Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-08-42-026_com.microsoft.bing.jpg

Arkhangel'sk & Ryazan' oblasti & Khanty-Mansi okrug - 2 each; Penza, Murmansk & Saratov oblasti - 1 each; Komi & Chuvashia republics - 1 each;
Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-09-06-277_com.microsoft.bing.jpg

Leningrad oblast - 1 (i'm in the "oblast" too, basically); Stavropol' & Beyond Baikal krai - 1; Crimea republic- 1; Kurgan, Bryansk, Kaluga, Yaroslavl' - 1 each;
Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-09-18-536_com.microsoft.bing.jpg

Ivanovo, Belgorod, Ulyanovsk, Novgorod, Chelyabinsk, Tomsk, Orenburg oblasti - 1 each; Khakasia republic - 1.
Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-09-27-796_com.microsoft.bing.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-08-54-090_com.microsoft.bing.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-03-24-01-08-54-090_com.microsoft.bing.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I watched up to about the 20 minute mark and stopped because he kept
making claims that I thought were partially true but also partially
unproven. While I do not doubt that many diseases arise from the direct
consumption of animal products, or even handling dead animal flesh,
which is mentioned throughout the video...

I do not believe this translates to animals (or our interaction with them) are the cause of all disease...
the conclusion one might arrive at watching that video.

Try eating a death cap mushroom. That will kill a human in a most agonizing
way. No animals required. This is true for a number of poisonous plants.
Smoke inhalation can kill very quick, or over time (such as in tobacco
smokers). No animals needed.

The military has microwave weapons that can make you feel like your skin
in on fire. No animals needed.

Radiation can cause tumors to grow. No animals required.

Various chemical compounds (some of which are in our food supply, like Aspartame)
can either cause disease or disease symptoms. No animals required.

Hence, while both the consumption of animals, their handling, the way we
domesticate/confine/use them *are* all contributors, it does not follow
that they are the be all end all of disease.

I also doubt the idea (taken for granted in the video as true) that viruses
spread disease. This idea is mixed in continually with the idea that I *do*
believe is true - namely, that an individual person can develop disease by
either their eating habits, or handling either dead or diseased flesh (from
animals or humans) or even by other methods (such as vaccine injections).
A person may get a disease from these things, much like
a coal miner may get lung cancer from continually breathing in coal dust - but
I doubt the infectiousness of a diseased coal miner, like I doubt the infectiousness
of a person with the flu. I have not had the flu in years and years and as I've said
in an earlier post during this time I have worked jobs where I routinely came into
contact with sometimes 100's of individuals in a single shift.

Did you watch the last video I posted by Dana Ashlie?

please watch all of it before commenting on it - he goes into a great deal of detail of how viral diseases arose over history and why, it has very little to do with the actual consumption of animals and lots to do with peoples' decision to domesticate/confine/use animals

you are also conflating disease with viruses - here is a link to a Canadian website that describes the difference

no, I don't find you a trusted source of information so I don't watch what you suggest nor do I comment on it

I don't hold myself out as a trusted source of information and I try to stay away from conspiracy theories even if a part of me finds them appealing. If people chose to watch something that I post as I find it interesting then I would hope that they would be respectful and read/watch it in its entirety before commenting. I have not heard of Dana and I have heard of Dr Greger and trust him as a source of information even from 12 years ago. The video proves he is to be trusted. I also have not had the flu or a cold in years, this does not make me an expert on disease or viruses.

Emma JC

please watch all of it before commenting on it - he goes into a great deal of detail of how viral diseases arose over history and why, it has very little to do with the actual consumption of animals and lots to do with peoples' decision to domesticate/confine/use animals

Uh, he mentioned consumption of animals and their handling multiple times in just the first 20 minutes. Your summary here is inaccurate. He also ties them to how humans have dometicated/confined/used animals, your summary here is accurate.

you are also conflating disease with viruses - here is a link to a Canadian website that describes the difference

How? The whole premise of Covid-19 is that it is a virus that causes disease. The first 20 minutes of Gregor's video makes mention of numerous viruses that are said to cause disease.

no, I don't find you a trusted source of information so I don't watch what you suggest nor do I comment on it

It is your choice to remain ignorant of the technology that is being rolled out right now and it's implications on human health. That isn't on my authority or even Dana's, but it is not absent from the scientific literature - the warnings are very present and come from scores of scientists. You might sniff "conspiracy theory" and avoid, but I don't think you'll be wanting to avoid lots of warnings from the scientific community on this. I like Greger too, and Barnard, and others, but that doesn't mean there is not other quality information out there that they may not have looked into.

I don't hold myself out as a trusted source of information and I try to stay away from conspiracy theories even if a part of me finds them appealing. If people chose to watch something that I post as I find it interesting then I would hope that they would be respectful and read/watch it in its entirety before commenting. I have not heard of Dana and I have heard of Dr Greger and trust him as a source of information even from 12 years ago. The video proves he is to be trusted. I also have not had the flu or a cold in years, this does not make me an expert on disease or viruses.

Emma JC

My initial comments quoting TofuRobot's post was on her conclusion "literally all disease is caused by animals". I'm not sure I need a video to dispute this, and neither do you, because I don't think you'll be eating deathcap mushrooms anytime soon or drinking bleach or getting a lot of dangerous Xrays. But I did watch the video you alluded to at least up to the point where I could get the basic gist of the points he was trying to make.

I never claimed to be an expert on cold's or flu. My anecdote may mean nothing to someone else, but it means something to me and I'll trust it until the point where it becomes untrue for me.