Health Issues The Everything Covid 19 Thread

This is getting crazy.

Oxford AstraZenca renamed as Vaxzevria!

The EMA also claims that the vaccine Vaxzevria of AstraZeneca is safe and effective in preventing new coronavirus in people aged over 18 years old, but that it has lowered its effectiveness from 79 to 76 per cent.

No official reason has been given for the name change, but it could be due to the latest UK-based pharmaceutical crisis that involved its vaccine with cases of thrombosis, with at least a dozen countries in Europe suspending the use of the vaccine, but then resuming once the EMA affirmed that it is “safe and effective” against COVID-19, although without ruling out its relationship with “very rare” cases of coagulation blood associated with thrombosis.

We don’t need to take an experimental vaccine!

Last edited:
We had a little going away party for my niece. Everyone there had been vaccinated. My nephew was vaccinated yesterday. He had the J&J. and he had been running a fever all day. Some people were ill after the first shot, some were ill after the second shot and the rest of us weren't ill at all.

Never really thought it was something you have to go on Bitchute to find.
Only mentioned it because Bitchute is a far right, extremist, conspiracy oriented site that you claim is open to free speech.
I compare it to Mercola, because while Mercola may have nutritional points I can agree on, it's agenda is aligned with meat and dairy industries. Bitchute may have things about free thought I can agree on, but they're linked with radical hate groups I avoid like the plague

There was a man called Hans Kristian Garder
And didn't believe in Covid
He held his meetings with his friends
And thought it all went well

Then one day he woke up sick
And didn't went to the doctor
And now the virus say
This man does not exist

Hey ho he died of it
The covid that didn't excist he said
And now his friends are sure to of it
The government killed this man

I'm bad at lyrics for sea shanties, but one really big conspiracy people here in Norway died of Covid this week. The virus that didn't exist should not be able to kill him. But it did.

Getting medical advice from Bitchute is like going to Mercola for vegan nutrition 🙄
Unfortunately the UK government and mainstream media are ignoring all the Doctors and scientists who question their narrative and there is no real debate. Dr Lawrie has impeccable credentials and absolute proof of a highly effective,
well proven and safe treatment for Covid 19. She deserves to be heard and more importantly peoples lives saved!

Last edited:
Reactions: anarchist100
Does washing everything actually do anything?
‘It might help people feel better,’ says Prof Tang. ‘But it won’t stop you getting Covid-19 if you’re sharing air with someone who’s infected.’

Reactions: Emma JC
  • Agree
Reactions: Second Summer
Only mentioned it because Bitchute is a far right, extremist, conspiracy oriented site that you claim is open to free speech.
I compare it to Mercola, because while Mercola may have nutritional points I can agree on, it's agenda is aligned with meat and dairy industries. Bitchute may have things about free thought I can agree on, but they're linked with radical hate groups I avoid like the plague
Ha! I was talking about the potholes of going vegan in another thread. And one of the big ones was the misinformation about soy. Mercola totally screwed me up there. there is so many good things mixed in with the bad stuff. It took me a long time to get it sorted out.