The Everything Christmas Thread 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind the broken clock, lol (cats). I'm getting a new one.

I also have to put Christmassy things in the little wall cubes.

I decorated, then I dedecorated, then I decorated again.

Weird, I suddenly have an aversion to red.

Well, at least I took a picture of the tree when I first wrapped the presents.

PRESENTS_zpslw4c4ttb.jpg

This is what it looks like after the cats have been at it for 24 hours. :D Most of the ribbons etc.. have been chewed up and I had to put all of the breakable things away in a cupboard. :rolleyes:

20151208_145456_zpshsio6yjg.jpg

Well, at least I took a picture of the tree when I first wrapped the presents.

PRESENTS_zpslw4c4ttb.jpg

This is what it looks like after the cats have been at it for 24 hours. :D Most of the ribbons etc.. have been chewed up and I had to put all of the breakable things away in a cupboard. :rolleyes:

20151208_145456_zpshsio6yjg.jpg

I love the tiny tree with the Led lights.:smitten:

I have started decorating, but I'm nowhere near done. Last night I wrote out some cards while watching the Monday Night Football game, so I feel somewhat accomplished. I reached only the L's in my address book, though, haha.
I did do some online shopping as well. I think I will wait for the weekend to finish all the decorating. I do have my Byers carolers up and some pretty Avon Christmas plates on a shelf. I have to get the bins out of my storage unit, lol. Tonight will be a bit of shopping and a maybe some more cards.

I have not received one Christmas card this year. Perhaps people are put off sending them due to the cost of postage ?

Happy Hanukkah Amy! :) I hope you have a nice celebration on Sunday.

Reactions: Amy SF
That reminded me that I forgot to get cards again, I just ordered some.:)

I had to wrap up most of the presents again because of my cats. I'm really glad that I didn't buy an expensive real tree or it would probably have been ruined!:rolleyes:

12316560_977152562320889_4880757452220422865_n_zpsfpimcrpm.jpg

Reactions: Freesia
That reminded me that I forgot to get cards again, I just ordered some.:)

I had to wrap up most of the presents again because of my cats. I'm really glad that I didn't buy an expensive real tree or it would probably have been ruined!:rolleyes:

12316560_977152562320889_4880757452220422865_n_zpsfpimcrpm.jpg
I haven't been able to put Christmas presents under the tree in years. Theo loves paper. :D I hide them in my room until I'm ready to take them to my family. :D

Reactions: KLS52
Status
Not open for further replies.