The Everything Christmas Thread 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
za2ybe5a.jpg

It's the winter solstice and I'm about to light some candles. Well, switch on as I have LED candles so I don't have to watch my cats.:p

winter-solstice_zps434635e5.jpg

I was reading that some people have a tradition of giving new pyjamas as a present on Christmas eve so they can open presents and drink hot chocolate in their new pjs on Christmas morning.

Reactions: ledboots and KLS52
Winter Solstice Greetings! :)

It's the winter solstice and I'm about to light some candles. Well, switch on as I have LED candles so I don't have to watch my cats.:p

winter-solstice_zps434635e5.jpg

I was reading that some people have a tradition of giving new pyjamas as a present on Christmas eve so they can open presents and drink hot chocolate in their new pjs on Christmas morning.
We did that as kids, and I kept the tradition for my kids when they were young. Makes for cute Xmas morning pictures. :)

And the solstice is in about 30 minutes. I'll light a candle too, and meditate. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: KLS52
Next holiday season I am going to observe winter solstice and yule more then Christmas in itself , I like the season all the way through and I like to do various things, I will still observe Christmas on the 25th but not each year but depends…

Merry Christmas!!
XOXOXO
:smitten:

I have the post Christmas blues. :(

e9evupas.jpg

epy5yheh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.