The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(May 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Work was a pain today. I was doing the cash office and there was a discrepancy in the deposit that I couldn't figure out. I did everything I know how to do which usually fixes it (common errors are normally found). I had to call Liz, the manager, to see if she could find the error. She got the same results as I did but then experimented a bit which still didn't totally fix things but we had to finalize things so had to settle for the best we could. After that nightmare, I put out some merchandise. I have never seen it so bare in the store. It will take some time to get re-stocked.
I was very hungry and tired when I got home so I ate some lunch and took a nap. Then I finished the book I was reading. I will go pick up a book I had on reserve that came in tomorrow.
SB I am sorry about your husband's accident. I am glad he is ok!

Soon after we got home a friend came over to tell us bad news. A mutual friend hung herself. We dont know why, or much about the circumstances. We have been drinking since. I am heartbroken. Like a complete mind f. I feel the need to disappear for a bit. If I do not respond just understand.

Soon after we got home a friend came over to tell us bad news. A mutual friend hung herself. We dont know why, or much about the circumstances. We have been drinking since. I am heartbroken. Like a complete mind f. I feel the need to disappear for a bit. If I do not respond just understand.
I'm so sorry. That's really tough to try to process.

• Friendly
Reactions: SuicideBlonde
I used to live on the borders of Kent. I haven't been to Kent in years, since I was a kid. No, well actually I have been to places like Bromley for shopping in my 20s.

• Informative
  • Friendly
Reactions: Val and shyvas
I got my dog a baseball jersey. He likes wearing clothes. The size chart was off. The fit was slightly too small. But he seemed to really like it. It was like he was laughing with me about how funny it looked, and he didn't want me to take it off. He seemed happy to be wearing it.

Still, I think if he wore a shirt that seems too tight in public, it would send the wrong message because it looks uncomfortable?

I ordered the next size larger. I'll see which one he likes better and give the other one away.

Thank you. It is a depressive day. Husband is sore. I am very emotional. I had to tell my bff because they became friends after my wedding. My home is a mess. I don't even care. I don't want to human, I want to cat. I want to eat, drink, sleep, cuddle and find a sunbeam. That is about it.

I'm so very sorry, SB. :hug: That's really intimidating.:tinfoilhat: 🥺

• Friendly
Thank you. It is a depressive day. Husband is sore. I am very emotional. I had to tell my bff because they became friends after my wedding. My home is a mess. I don't even care. I don't want to human, I want to cat. I want to eat, drink, sleep, cuddle and find a sunbeam. That is about it.

:hug:

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.