The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us!(March 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys.

I joined up as I am climbing the walls and it hasn't even been a full week being at home.:laughing:

I went outside into the drive of my house last night (only about 9 pm) and I couldn't believe how quiet it is out there. It's freaking me out. I have always thought of myself as an introvert but not this much, lol.

This is Moll by the way.:)

I have rejoined almost every forum I've ever been on and texted people I haven't texted in years.

I will have to read back to see what has been going on with you.
Good to see you back!
:wave:

Reactions: Raven
It's funny as it feels like I haven't talked to any of you in years! :laughing:

I rejoined another forum that I hadn't been on for 10 years (!) and it felt like I had hardly been away. Lots of people were like "Oh Hi" as if I had just been there yesterday. It's really strange.:weird:

My mum us self isolating- she is unwell with a fever, cough & stomach pains. :D:D

So I'm dropping her mothers day gift on the doorstep for her, Haha.
I hope she's ok!
This is all so awful. I hope you have a good day 'mum'!
Put mothers day off to summer and all have a good time together :rose:

I don't think I will ever get used to remembering 2 different Mother's Days each year! :dizzy: It's been over a decade...I just wish Joe could remember his Mother's and I would just need to remember my Mother's, but I have to remember both each year!

Hi you two!:kiss:

Happy (belated?) Birthday Val.:)
Moll!!! :kitty: Long time, no see! So glad you've come back! I've been hoping to see you again, really. Now Unghshu is contented, lol.
P.S. Thanks for the wishes.💝 And it's not belated,- it's today (so you rejoined just in time).🥰

@Raven I’m glad to see you back, and I’m glad everyone is calling you by your OTHER username, because I wouldn’t have remembered who you are otherwise!

Reactions: Raven
They brought my breakfast in about half an hour ago. They were doing pretty well with my meals all week, but on the weekends the kitchen is short staffed anyway, so I shouldn’t have been surprised at what I got. LOL this was the best they could do? Sausage, bacon, white bread (not even toasted) and scrambled eggs (made from Eggbeaters, not fresh eggs) with ham in it. I’m sending it back. I also got oatmeal and orange juice; I had those with some fruit from my fridge. Hopefully lunch will be better, but I ain’t holding my breath.

D44123CA-C53C-4D05-A11B-3B33C2E9F602.jpeg

They brought my breakfast in about half an hour ago. They were doing pretty well with my meals all week, but on the weekends the kitchen is short staffed anyway, so I shouldn’t have been surprised at what I got. LOL this was the best they could do? Sausage, bacon, white bread (not even toasted) and scrambled eggs (made from Eggbeaters, not fresh eggs) with ham in it. I’m sending it back. I also got oatmeal and orange juice; I had those with some fruit from my fridge. Hopefully lunch will be better, but I ain’t holding my breath.

View attachment 20162
Isn't there any way to order delivery???
No fresh fruit and oatmeal???
I feel so bad for you....:hug::fp:

View attachment 20162
Blin, after the quarantine is over (IF it's over), you should come here, to my place: i'll take you to the country and i'll be feeding you night and day with various veggie yummies, until you get fat and won't be able to squeeze through the door.😜 (seriously, it's so unfair - what's happening in your facility: it seems totally unprepared for the quarantine😾).

Moll!!! :kitty: Long time, no see! So glad you've come back! I've been hoping to see you again, really. Now Unghshu is contented, lol.
P.S. Thanks for the wishes.💝 And it's not belated,- it's today (so you rejoined just in time).🥰

That was good timing on my part!

What age are you?;) I'm 44 now.:)

I went for a walk and to feed the birds in the park, just the crows as usual as they are the birds who always seem to be the fastest to notice food.

I crossed the street and walked in the middle of the road for a while as there were no cars coming either way. Very eerie!

Then I got to the shop and people were being their annoying selves, standing really close to each other and talking away to strangers. Do people watch the news?! :shrug:

Toilet roll was sold out as well!

Val, have I said happy birthday? Can't remember. Anyway, happy birthday! Enjoy your day 💐

• Love
Reactions: Val
M feels like she has a cold coming. I'm quarantining myself just in case. She hasn't been out for months so I don't know how she could have picked anything up before me. I'm hoping it is psychological because she had a hard time emotionally earlier listening to the news about Trump, sanctions and corona in the middle east.

Welcome back Moll :)

Strange times here. Some are in quarantine if they have come from a plane trip... Or have a cold... Sadly my grandmothers rest home is in quarantine, asking for no unnecessary visitors but it isn't too bad in some ways as my mother has been able to visit her and also bring her home twice for lunch...

Went to the supermarket yesterday, more prepping madness, the supermarket was letting people in one by one and a sign saying you are not allowed more than one of each item... Still though people were loading up large trolleys, I guess they found many items and just got one of them each.... Also I saw some people with duplicate items, not sure why they were not listening to the sign...

Quiet outside today but I think that it is because it is rainy.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Brian W
Status
Not open for further replies.