The Coffee House-Come & Chat With Us! (June 2020)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning/afternoon y'all! It will be another very hot day today. I am working 11-4 as a cashier. I have to return the cheap sound bar I got for my bedroom TV. I should have known better to buy something so cheap. I have it boxed and ready to drop off at the UPS store. I will order a better one when I get my refund.

I had my gutters cleaned while I was gone and mailed back the invoice with a check.Two weeks later he texts that he never received payment. I'm out of stamps :fp: . Last stamps I remember buying in July, before that in July- I remember because both books of stamps had santas.... I will not buy anymore July santa stamps!
Talk me out of painting vinyl wallpaper somebody.....
It's put up so dam well!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Val
I actually felt quite chilly in bed this morning, strange after it was so hot last week. I prefer to be cold than hot anyway.

I am about to use my trampoline as I couldn't do it yesterday as my stomach muscles were hurting but I have to get back to doing it if I want to shape up. :D

Hello from this cheeky boy:p
View attachment 21615
(Thankfully he's in bed now. Mama needs some chill time.)

OMG he is adorable! I imagine he has lots of energy and wears you out!
Work was uneventful today. It was a little busy in "spurts" but not that bad. There were very few customers the first hour so I was able to put away a bunch of tech gadgets that are in the queue line.

I think I might have said this before but I hope they never do away with curbside pick up because it’s so amazing. And I spend less because I’m not doing any impulse buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.