US The 2020 Campaign for US President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fresh perspective, my @ss. Kanye West is just trying to sabotage Biden’s chances in November, with help from the Republicans, by siphoning off black votes. They’ve all actually admitted it. He’s off his meds and needs psychiatric help and has no interest in politics other than constantly being in the spotlight. He’s basically a black Donald Trump.

I just ordered this from Etsy. I’m so excited. 😁
F897FD35-5262-4921-B8A0-7477E0DD1BC0.jpeg

I do realize people won’t get it if they’re not a fan of the show. But I crack up at this scene with Lorelai and Sookie every time.

The election is looming. Only 40 days left. I can't remember there ever being an election that seemed more fateful. And now that supreme court justice Ginsburg has just passed away, the fate of the US seems even more at risk.

I don't think the idea of adding seats to the supreme court is something the Democrats should be talking about before the election, but it could be a last way out if Biden becomes president and the Dems win a majority in the Senate:

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and Lou
(from an outsider of the US)

I noticed that voting has in some areas started, when will the results start to show up of those voting now.

O.M.G. I had to turn off the debates after three minutes. It’s a debacle. I only hope Biden can keep his cool because the other one is out of control.

This is what we’re up against. The words are from someone who’s parents had been a family friend for years. Sadly there are millions of like minded people out there.

“Just let me say ,that that debate was a trap!!! We have heard Both Trump and Viden Speak before! Wallace wouldn't let trump get q word 8n kept cutting him off and went to Joe, no other debate hace I seen like this,this was bulls***!! Talking about the covid,global warming, the fires in California, everything wS Trumps fault! F*** you Wallace”

🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: silva
I watched the first question and then turned it off. it was exactly what I expected. I mean there was nothing that Trump or Biden could have said that would change my opinion (or how I intend to vote).
I can't believe that there are people who actually claim to be undecided at this point.

I had no intention of listening, I knew I'd hear everything later, and knew rump would be a lunatic, and I'd still be disappointed in Biden.
I do know some who feel rump is the best for the economy, immigration, blah blah blah, don't like him personally blah blah blah....
Those two ways of feeling are truly oppositional. All the data on his illegal business practices, unethical dealings with foreign bodies, all the overt racism, sexism, environmental dangers, just too much to list....For ANYONE to say they like his economent records is either a moron or benefitting from robbing from the ones in need to line their pockets. Anyone below middle class may have seem some of their 401K money go up, but the price is there to be paid unless they're really stupid

• Agree
Reactions: Lou
My reoccurring nightmare is that he loses the election but disputes its validity and won't concede. Pelosi calls the capital police to evict him. the police end up losing in a firefight with the Secret Service. Then millions of liberals, Blacks, Latinos, and women surround the Whitehouse in an attempt to create a blockade. Hundreds of trucks flying confederate flags attempt to break the blockade by driving into the crowds. Protests occur spontaneously all over the country. Some of the protests turn violent or are attacked. Mexico and Canada close their borders so that I can't get out. China sees this as an opportunity and seizes American assets in China and maybe all over the far east. Peurto Rico, the American Virgin islands declare independence and Hawaii secedes from the Union. Russia occupies Alaska. California, Oregon, and Washington secede from the union. Vermont, NY, MA, and RI secede from the union. Putin asks Trump if it is ok for him to intervene.
Then I wake up.

Reactions: Veganite
I was reading today about how Google searches "move to Canada" spiked immediately after the debate.

I've got my go-bag packed and I'm buying some hockey jerseys and flannels so that I can blend in when I sneak across. Aye?
I probably need to watch Strange Brew again.
Go Lions!

• Haha
Reactions: silva and Veganite
@Lou

You're welcome here any time my friend 👍

No need to sneak, I'll coach ya.... Strange Brew, Canadian Bacon, SCTV reruns, you know the drill ;)

Reactions: Lou
I want to text 30330 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.