News Tesla to make Vegan Cars

I could win big in the lottery and I still wouldn't buy an $80,000 vehicle. Just imagine how much animal misery could be prevented by spending that much on low cost/free spay/neuter programs.

I am seriously looking at getting an electric vehicle.

Of course, it will likely look rather like this:

611LwrhKY%2BL._SL1000_.jpg

Actually, I would rather like this one...

e-sm-1.jpg

KTM takes to the streets with Freeride E-SM

But the price is still a bit prohibitive....

Last edited:
I could win big in the lottery and I still wouldn't buy an $80,000 vehicle. Just imagine how much animal misery could be prevented by spending that much on low cost/free spay/neuter programs.

I'd do both :p Need a car, may as well make it an electric, vegan one if I can afford to!

Reactions: ledboots
Nice! I never understood the allure of leather seats anyways... Such an uncomfortable material IMHO. I always preferred cloth seats. Hopefully this will induce other auto makers to follow suit.

Nice! I never understood the allure of leather seats anyways... Such an uncomfortable material IMHO. I always preferred cloth seats. Hopefully this will induce other auto makers to follow suit.

Same goes for leather sofas... sofas are supposed to be comfortable, why would you make them out of something that's slippery on clothes, sticky on skin, and gets freezing cold when it's a little chilly? o_O

Same goes for leather sofas... sofas are supposed to be comfortable, why would you make them out of something that's slippery on clothes, sticky on skin, and gets freezing cold when it's a little chilly? o_O

I totally agree. However, I have a leather sofa that is about 30 years old. It wasn't my choice ( a long story) but I can't afford to buy a new one. I have partially covered it with a soft fabric ( it is only the bottom part that couldn't be covered) and have also put a throw onto it. It is so comfy that I sometimes sleep on it.

I really dislike the look of leather settees.