Tell Us About Your Vegan Journey?

sdipan

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hi everyone, I'm thrilled to be here! Could you share your vegan journey with me? How did you decide to go vegan, and what are some of your favorite vegan foods or recipes? I'd love to get to know you all and learn from your experiences!

Thanks all.
Dr. Dipankar Mondal.
DHMS(Dhaka)
Registered Homeopath.

Welcome to they Forum!
As far as your request....
You should go first.

Also we have done this countless times over the years.
Yeah, I know you weren't here but just use the VF search function - Try "journey".

Here is one to get you started.

Yes you are right. I am a new member of this forum. I could have found this answer inside the old post by searching a little hard without making a new post. But as a new member I wanted to connect with everyone by posting something. For this reason I have made the post inside the 'introduce yourself' section.
thank you

Reactions: Lou
Oh. no I didn't mean you have to work hard for your answer....
still would like to know Your Journey.

• Friendly
Reactions: sdipan
Thanks Dear.

I am a Homeopathic Doctor. I have to see patients in my chamber every day. And I myself try to follow a healthy lifestyle as much as possible. I recognize the importance of a vegetarian diet. But I am still not a complete vegetarian. Now I only follow vegetarian lifestyle on special days actually for religious purpose. But I intend to become a vegetarian in the future. trust in god.

Thank you again.

• Love
Reactions: Lou