Survey-Vegan fashion and it's materials

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone,
We are a group of students from university in London, and we are conducting research on the vegan practices in the fashion industry and how harmful or good for the environment they actually are. It would help us a lot if you could answer this 2 minute survey, so we can inform brands and consumers on how to produce and shop more environmentally friendly.

Thank you in advance!

I don't feel ready to do the survey yet, but I do want to bring up a point I feel is missing. Durability.
I would be willing to spend more on clothing not just for being free of exploitation and ethically produced,, but also something that would last for years.
I'm now in need of clothing and quite unsure what direction to take. Not looking for 'fashion', but just comfortable every day stuff

One thing that frequently gets overlooked is cotton. Most cotton grown in the USA is grown from GMO cotton.

Here in the US cotton labeled organic is always Non-GMO.

Organic cotton is grown without harmful chemicals and doesn’t destroy ecosystems. In fact, it’s known to improve soil quality and often uses less water. Like other vegan fabrics, organic cotton is easier to clean than wool, faster drying, and softer to the touch.​

....organic cotton which is natural, pesticide free and the best quality for both your skin as well as the environment. In fact, it is estimated that farming organic cotton creates 94% less greenhouse gases than GMO cotton.

Hi everyone,
We are a group of students from university in London, and we are conducting research on the vegan practices in the fashion industry and how harmful or good for the environment they actually are. It would help us a lot if you could answer this 2 minute survey, so we can inform brands and consumers on how to produce and shop more environmentally friendly.

Thank you in advance!
Hello! It's wonderful to see students like you taking an interest in the environmental impact of vegan practices in the fashion industry. Your research is crucial in driving positive change. My cousin Thanit Apipatana would be happy to participate in your survey and share his insights to help inform brands and consumers.