Survey-Carnivore and Vegan diets

taniafilipa

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tania and I am currently doing a research about veganism and vegetarianism, for this study and I am running a questionnaire to understand peoples choices when it comes to chose their diet.

I would be gratefull to you if you could take a little bit of your time to answer my questionnaire, it is really important.

You need to be over the 18 age and be European and I only need 15 more answers.

Thank you for the Help!!

Reactions: Andy_T
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tania and I am currently doing a research about veganism and vegetarianism, for this study and I am running a questionnaire to understand peoples choices when it comes to chose their diet.

I would be gratefull to you if you could take a little bit of your time to answer my questionnaire, it is really important.

Thank you for the Help!!

The vast majority of humans on this forum are Americans, who do not qualify for your survey-----

The vast majority of humans on this forum are Americans, who do not qualify for your survey-----
What a huge presumption and totally and utterly irrelevant!!! You are the type who gives Americans a bad name with your conspiracy theories and your presumptions that America is the biggest, most important thing in the world!

PLEASE NOTE***This questionnaire can only be answered by EUROPEANS, not by Americans.
This is what surfaced as I started to answer questions.
It is a waste of time to click on this otherwise, thanks, rachel
@taniafilipa already said that in the first post. You could have tried reading it properly before attempting the survey!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the Help!!

Done. That was an easy survey to complete. :)

What a huge presumption and totally and utterly irrelevant!!! You are the type who gives Americans a bad name with your conspiracy theories and your presumptions that America is the biggest, most important thing in the world!
I got on the survey, filled out my address, and the survey told me that my US address did not qualify.
I simply responded to that issue and to tell others what it stated.
Your comment is again, very angry for no reason.

Wow, your comment is really angry. The post above says nothing about that. Be civil!.
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for the Help!!

Yes, it does. I think folks are just tired of people assuming everything is based on US standards. No anger really.