Supper/Dinner Time ! What's on the menu? 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whole Foods makes soy chicken nuggets (not breaded and fried) in different sauces. I’ve had the chili sauce and tonight I tried General Tso’s. It was really good.

We had barbecue sandwiches tonight. I bought a package of No Evil Foods barbecue to try and made cole slaw to go with. I had to "doctor it up" with additional barbecue sauce, maple syrup and hoisin sauce, but when I was finished, it was very good.

Reactions: Val
I had some lentil & vegetable soup plus a seitan and avocado sandwich made with wholemeal sourdough bread. I had no energy to cook.:(

I'm cleaning out the leftovers. I have two kinds of pasta and I'm topping them with leftover Brussels sprouts and green beans with a little olive oil and pepper.

I love leftovers. I call that my fridge dinner when I use the leftovers. There are always tons of hidden ones.:p

Reactions: PTree15
Leftover Rogan Josh curry with brown rice.
Slaw made with white cabbage, pink beetroot, carrots, avocado, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, yeast flakes and vinaigrette.
A persimmon.

I had a friend over for dinner last night, so I have leftovers: crispy spicy tofu (made with jalapeño, ginger, hoisin sauce and vegan mayo), with stir-fried cabbage and pea pods over Jasmine rice.

Veggie chili with melted vegan cheese and some saltines.
I had hummus and pretzels for a snack.

Roasted butternut squash soup with saltines and a salad of mixed greens, onions, tomatoes, carrots, dill pickles and celery topped with Italian dressing.

Seitan stew with creamy mashed potatoes. It doesn't sound very fancy but was absolutely delicious.
Gooey, vegan chocolate cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.