Ukrainians:

Attachments

• 0E0008D6-C300-4D0E-9FB1-4780AB452117.jpeg
    0E0008D6-C300-4D0E-9FB1-4780AB452117.jpeg
    232.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 8B4480A6-0F9F-444A-9CD4-D162DACB0C3A.jpeg
    8B4480A6-0F9F-444A-9CD4-D162DACB0C3A.jpeg
    187.3 KB · Views: 16
while I was in the kitchen I was listening to the radio and a couple of guys were making predictions on how this ends.
The worst case scenario was WWIII and the end of human life on Earth.

Of course, there were many less dire predictions. Putin withdraws his troops tomorrow was the best case scenario. but no one thought that was likely.

My imaginary Best Case Scenario takes a page out of the history books. Specifically how WWI fueled the Russian revolution in 1917. I heard that some Russian oligarch has put a million dollar bounty on Putin. What if we all chip in $10 and get that bounty up to 1B.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
The bounty is getting higher then!

Some news claimed the Chechnya’s president joined the war in Ukraine now. I hope they take him down. They have taken one of his warlords…

Supposedly, Russia police almost arrested a TV crew in Moscow as the host was standing with a blank sheet of paper while adjusting the camera's white balance.

Old Soviet joke: A man hands out leaflets on Red Square, and the KGB arrest him. But when they get him to the station, they find that the leaflets are all blank. And he says "Well, everyone knows what the problem is, so why bother writing it down?"

It is quite likely that you will soon hear on the news that Russia used chemical weapons against Ukraine, if this happens don't believe this, it will be the US doing it as an excuse to start world war three, it's all a part of their agenda.

Reactions: peacefulveglady
It will likely be followed by a big cyber attack which the enemies of liberty will use to bring their digital ID system to the internet, so that they can track your online activity.

I be very careful in coming days stock up anything that will last for up to month. I am feeling the worse is about to come. I been laying low on this subject but I do not want to believe we are in world war three.

• Friendly
Reactions: Mikkel
Let's not get carried away. Nobody wants WW3. Not the USA, not Russia, not Ukraine or other European countries. WW3 would mean nuclear annihilation. It's terrible for business.

That said, there is a risk of an escalation of the conflict - for example through use of chemical weapons - which could mean other countries would feel forced to get involved.

Russia has already used chemical weapons - in a limited way - against its own citizens. Remember novichok? Polonium? The poisoning of Navalny? Litvinenko? Sergei and Yulia Skripal? But there are other, lesser-know victims as well.

I'm reading there is progress made at the negotiations in Istanbul, and Russia has said they will scale down attacks against northern Ukraine in an effort to create a better climate for the negotiations.

Meanwhile, the UK has made a delivery of their supersonic 'Starstreak' missiles to Ukraine. Russian pilots would do well to be extra careful going forward.

It is quite likely that you will soon hear on the news that Russia used chemical weapons against Ukraine, if this happens don't believe this, it will be the US doing it as an excuse to start world war three, it's all a part of their agenda.
I be very careful in coming days stock up anything that will last for up to month. I am feeling the worse is about to come. I been laying low on this subject but I do not want to believe we are in world war three.
Peacefulveglady and anarchist100,

The 7th Day Adventists and the Mormons have been stockpiling food and preparing for Armageddon for decades, yet here we still are. Maybe we should admit that human beings are (at least) smart enough to avoid sudden mass self-destruction.

Remember the Y2K paranoia, and the 2012 myths? How about the 1980s obsession with post-apocalypse movies? In the 1960's, some people were having nuclear fallout shelters built in their backyards. Cooler heads prevailed. I think we're going to be OK.

Last edited:
In Norway, we are recomended to have a emergency stockpile to last for 72 hours. And it's not only for a possible war, but also for things that can happens of other reasons where you can lose power, water and such things.

No need to go compleat hoarding, but I've fixed it now!

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC and Amy SF
Here in California, I'm not sure what the guidelines are. Its recommended to have a number of things that we could lose if there is an earthquake or wildfire. I should keep more water and cash stashed away.

Reactions: Emma JC and Amy SF
In Norway, we are recomended to have a emergency stockpile to last for 72 hours. And it's not only for a possible war, but also for things that can happens of other reasons where you can lose power, water and such things.

No need to go compleat hoarding, but I've fixed it now!
72 hours of food and water is fine. What caused trouble during the early COVID days were people who were buying 100 pounds of rice and 200 rolls of toilet paper. Remember how people bought up all the dry beans at the grocery store (and then never ate them)?

Reactions: Mischief and Amy SF
I have some TP and paper towels from 2020 that I leave in the garage for emergency and just buy enough for us to use. I like to have some water too. Oh yeah, and cat food.

Reactions: Emma JC
I haven't noticed people stocking, but there certainly are more and more empty shelves.
I went through our tissues with my cold, and now my son has it-no tissues and little paper towels TP.
No Soy milks at all. No tofu :(. No meatless meatless in many many months
So many supply and production troubles.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and KLS52
WW3 would be devastating, and so religious zealots, and Zionists, are using this war as the end time warnings

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC