Nutrition & Diet REMINDER: is it vitamin pill time? :)

I took mine tonight. I take mine at night or late afternoon because I take thyroid medication in the morning and they can conflict.

Perhaps this could be turned into a games thread to keep it being bumped.
Like a word association game, or an image association game or something? You could then edit the thread title to include a reference to the game.

Every day that we remember to take our vitamins, we post it here. Every day that we post that we took our vitamins, we earn 5 points. Every day that we don't take our vitamins, we lose a point. The person with the most points at the end of the month wins some kind of vegan goody. :D

This idea is on the honor system, obviously. :p

523632d1317193764-omega-seamaster-professional-stainless-steel-diver-bracelet-2255-80-00-106160d1240200094-thermalright-am2-bolt-through-tuniq-120-bump-fail.jpg

Now Dr. Neal Barnard screwed things up again. His Power Foods for the Brain talks about excess minerals building up and contributing to alzheimers.
I'd just ordered more Deva calcium, mag, and d with zinc and copper. Just got used to taking 3 a day too! This shipment doesn't have as much zinc or copper as the last bottles at least.
Taken calcium, vegan glucosamine, and B12