Question for a school work

LauraSerrano

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Good morning,
my name is Laura and I'm 17 years old. I'm vegetarian since I was little and i want to become vegan one of these days. I live in Spain, and this year I have to do an important research work for school. The topic I chose is a comparison between the vegetarian, vegan and omnivorous diet. My question is if someone vegan or vegetarian could write down everything he eats during a week (7 days) and the reasons why you follow each diet. With this information I would calculate the percentage of each nutrient that contains each type of diet.

Thank you, Laura

Last edited:
Hello Laura.

Sure I'll be able to help with the vegan, I'll write up everything I can for you here instead of emailing? Others may find it useful :)

You may want to remove your email address due to spam...

Hello Laura.

Sure I'll be able to help with the vegan, I'll write up everything I can for you here instead of emailing? Others may find it useful :)

You may want to remove your email address due to spam...
Thank you, yes it's good if you write it here, i think it's better I remove the email address like you said.

Sure, sounds good :)

I can start making notes of what I eat next Monday through to Sunday and then post the results here?

Great. I'll give you the results on Sunday the 26th next week :)

Hi Laura,

Since Damo has already responded, are you all covered for participants or do you need more? Just let me know if you're still requiring people and I can record it for you as well.

Good luck with your research!

Hi Laura,

Since Damo has already responded, are you all covered for participants or do you need more? Just let me know if you're still requiring people and I can record it for you as well.

She's posted in the vegetarian section too so I think she needs another.

Hey laura, sorry I forgot to update you.

I've attached a spreadsheet to this post.

Around Wednesday the same week a wisdom tooth started to poke through so the list of food starts to degrade a bit as I found it painful to eat.

If you have any other questions let me know :)

Attachments

• 7 Day Food List.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 7
Hi Laura,

Yes i need more people, so it would be good if you could record it too. Thank you!
Laura

She's posted in the vegetarian section too so I think she needs another.

Hey laura, sorry I forgot to update you.

I've attached a spreadsheet to this post.

Around Wednesday the same week a wisdom tooth started to poke through so the list of food starts to degrade a bit as I found it painful to eat.

If you have any other questions let me know :)
Thank you!!
Laura

Reactions: Damo