Psychology Study about Vegetarians

Second Summer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
One of the authors of a psychology study has contacted us asking if we could please distribute a link to their survey.

I've done the survey myself, and thought it seemed legit, so here it is:
https://tamuc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6nYet2okoD8e3mB

They estimate it takes about 20 minutes to complete. According to the author: "Participants over the age of 18 are eligible to win a $50 Amazon gift card (chances of winning are 1 in 100, draw entries will be confidential and not associated with survey responses)."

If I can add a bit of advice, if you're a vegan: When filling in the survey, remember that in many contexts a vegan/veganism is considered one type of vegetarian/vegetarianism, not separate from it.

Reactions: Val
71109632.jpg

Reactions: Second Summer
Done but again confused over the limited choice of vegetarian, esp on the one page with question about eating something outside of your normal foods. l would say sometime because I may choose a granola bar with honey, but not egg or dairy. A vegetarian would answer that as a 'no'

Done but again confused over the limited choice of vegetarian, esp on the one page with question about eating something outside of your normal foods. l would say sometime because I may choose a granola bar with honey, but not egg or dairy. A vegetarian would answer that as a 'no'
Yes, I was also confused about a couple of questions for similar reasons.

I guess I was just confused as to how this guy considers himself a vegetarian when he still eats meat.... o_O

Or was that part all just hypothetical?

IIRC they asked at the end of the survey not to disclose what the questions were to people who hadn't done it yet (I guess to avoid any kind of bias), so let's not go into too much detail ...