Vegetarian/vegan ready meals - a new UK startup business

Dine & Dandy

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello veggie and vegan folk!
I'd like to let you know about my meat-free ready meals startup that I've created called Dine & Dandy.
I'm in the initial stages of developing the business and would love to hear the views of vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters too.

There isn't enough good meat-free food in the supermarkets and I hope to change that! The meals will be vegetarian and vegan, with only natural high quality ingredients and no additives or preservatives.
If you live in the UK, it would be great to hear your views on ready meals, whether you eat them or not. Anyone who answers this survey can be entered into a prize draw to win £20 of Amazon vouchers, and all answers are anonymous. http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ieavknmzcdk45hu429891

I've got Facebook and Twitter pages too. twitter.com/DineDandy.
facebook.com/DineAndDandy
Also I have an email for the business if you'd like to contact me. I can't seem to publish the contact address here, so click on the Twitter link and you can find the email address there.

I'll be keeping you all updated about the progress of the business, so look out for my posts on this forum :)

Last edited:
Hello veggie and vegan folk!
I'd like to let you know about my meat-free ready meals startup that I've created called Dine & Dandy.
I'm in the initial stages of developing the business and would love to hear the views of vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters too.

There isn't enough good meat-free food in the supermarkets and I hope to change that! The meals will be vegetarian and vegan, with only natural high quality ingredients and no additives or preservatives.
If you live in the UK, it would be great to hear your views on ready meals, whether you eat them or not. Anyone who answers this survey can be entered into a prize draw to win £20 of Amazon vouchers, and all answers are anonymous. http://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?sid=ieavknmzcdk45hu429891

I've got Facebook and Twitter pages too. twitter.com/DineDandy.
Also I have an email for the business if you'd like to contact me - DineAndDandy@gmail.com
I'll be keeping you all updated about the progress of the business, so look out for my posts on this forum :)

links of new people are blocked to reduce spam...