US Product Thread

I've seen Gardein at every Super Target I've been in here. I have not ever seen Gardein at the smaller Targets that only have a little corner for food.

There are no Super Targets anywhere in LA County that I'm aware of, or at least close to where I live. It doesn't really matter as there are supermarkets and grocery stores everywhere I turn. So if I want to buy Gardein I have plenty of options. I imagine that others searching specifically for meat replacements such as Gardein also have plenty of options. However, I admit that having vegan options at a regular Target would definitely be a convenience, and most definitely introduce such items to Target shoppers who otherwise wouldn't be interested in or knowledgeable of meat replacements.

I've gotten these jarred soups at a local discount store that I like a lot.
Poland is the brand. They have a few that vegan, some have milk. In the summer I don't make pots of soup so I checked and they still have them.
They have a cucumber potato, sorrel and barley, and I can't think of the others but they're different from what I would make.
Poland (brand) has quite a few products I've liked.

New Tofurky Artisan sausages will be out in few months:

644281_10151726960273646_601548338_n.jpg

the Chick'n apple sounds promising. I don't like spicy. Field roast makes a sage/apple and it's really good.

You're welcome. :D

I've only ever tried the Italian Sausage flavor, which I love, but my goal is try all the other flavors as well. :)

I've had the kielbasa, but I have two packages of the Italian Sausage in my fridge that I need to try and I want those apple ones too!

I wanna add that a friend of mine just picked up some Gardein seven grain crispy tenders for me at Walmart a couple of days ago.I'm not sure if there are other varieties of the chicken but she said she saw some kind of Gardein beef strips as well.

I wanna add that a friend of mine just picked up some Gardein seven grain crispy tenders for me at Walmart a couple of days ago.I'm not sure if there are other varieties of the chicken but she said she saw some kind of Gardein beef strips as well.

I don't shop at Walmart, but I'm glad to hear Gardein is expanding to be more available!

I don't shop at Walmart, but I'm glad to hear Gardein is expanding to be more available!
I don't usually shop there either but my friend was going and had asked me if I needed anything so I let her know what I wanted and also told her if she saw anything interesting that was vegan get one of those too.So she came back with the Gardein.I was really surprised!Last time I went there two years ago they didn't even have organic fruit or veggies.
I still don't think they have the organics but apparently they are getting more vegan/vegetarian friendly options.So yeah thats good!

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
I was just about to mention this! I was in Walmart last week and I noticed they were remodeling the freezer section where the veg meals (Boca, MSF) were. I went back yesterday for something and decided to see what they were up to. They added a whole shelf of Gardein as well as Quorn. They still have Boca and MSF products, but I didn't see any Amys. I also didn't really look beyond the one cooler, so it's possible they just moved Amy's stuff to another cooler.

I'm pretty excited though. It's about time they expanded their veg friendly items.

I was just about to mention this! I was in Walmart last week and I noticed they were remodeling the freezer section where the veg meals (Boca, MSF) were. I went back yesterday for something and decided to see what they were up to. They added a whole shelf of Gardein as well as Quorn. They still have Boca and MSF products, but I didn't see any Amys. I also didn't really look beyond the one cooler, so it's possible they just moved Amy's stuff to another cooler.

I'm pretty excited though. It's about time they expanded their veg friendly items.

That is very handy and good to know. Gardein products are really excellent. I only wish that I could buy them
overhere.

Reactions: thefadedone