UK Product Thread

1602402100709.png

Great for drizzling over smoothies,porridge, muesli, ice cream and fruit salads.It's also perfect on hot toasted crumpets or toast.
It's made out of apple,grape juice and carob.

1602403216276.jpeg

Attachments

• 1602403195423.png
    1602403195423.png
    485.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm having the Moving Mountains burger delivered today. It will be the first time I'm trying it.

Reactions: shyvas
View attachment 22652

Great for drizzling over smoothies,porridge, muesli, ice cream and fruit salads.It's also perfect on hot toasted crumpets or toast.
It's made out of apple,grape juice and carob.
This is what we use. We have it every day on our morning oats plus I use it in coffee, baking & on pancakes etc. We also really like choc shot (the chocolate version.)

• Love
I'm having the Moving Mountains burger delivered today. It will be the first time I'm trying it.

I didn't like it at all. I think that is one of the few vegan burgers I have disliked. :eek:

I am feeling a bit sick at the moment but I still didn't like the flavour. I think it tasted too meaty and far too oily. My husband thought it was okay but he said he thought it tasted more like sausage.

• Informative
I didn't like it at all. I think that is one of the few vegan burgers I have disliked. :eek:

I am feeling a bit sick at the moment but I still didn't like the flavour. I think it tasted too meaty and far too oily. My husband thought it was okay but he said he thought it tasted more like sausage.

I've read a few reviews (I've never tasted MM) and apparently it tastes like the real thing. Perhaps it was the coconut oil that put you off ?

Have you tried Iceland's No Bull range? Their products taste really good and are excellent value for money.

Yes, the No Bull ones are nice. I don't usually order from Iceland though as I don't like the quality of their fresh fruit and veg.

I liked the Pip N Nut PB.

Yes, the No Bull ones are nice. I don't usually order from Iceland though as I don't like the quality of their fresh fruit and veg.

I liked the Pip N Nut PB.

Their (No Bull) sausage rolls are also very tasty.

Yes Pip&Nut pb and also their almond butter are both excellent. Nothing like the one we have over here.