UK Product Thread

I bought a jar of Pip & Nut smooth PB at Gatwick airport and it's the best that I've ever tasted :

Reactions: Val
I bought a jar of Pip & Nut smooth PB at Gatwick airport and it's the best that I've ever tasted :

Yes, this is my favourite! We get the big 1kg tubs 🙈

If I don't like marmite, but I do like hummus, what is the probability that I will like marmite hummus? Yes, marmite hummus - this is not a joke - apparently this is now a thing, a product you can buy in UK supermarkets.

What else did you try on your trip over Shyvas? :D

I would have had to stay 6 months to have been able to taste all the new plant based products that are available in the UK supermarkets! :yum

I tried Oatly custard and strawberry ice cream - both are fabulous and their ice cream is really delicious. Perhaps better or tie with Alpro as it's both creamy and not too sweet. I also tried some Wicked products - spicy barbecue ribs and jackfruit chilli and brown rice which was discounted
( £ 1.50 instead of 3). I also had so M&S raspberry ripple ice cream from their plant kitchen range which was creamy and tasty. Sadly, the not duck rolls were out of stock when I went in to buy some.

Tasted some Violife epic mature cheddar which is by far the best pb hard cheese on the market. However, it doesn't taste anything like dairy cheese. Applewood cheddar which is excellant for cooking. I ate the usual Sainsbury's shroomdogs and jackfruit smoky burgers which are my favourite protein foods every. I also had some herb crusted nuggets from Morissons which were also delicious. The best fishless fillets are Quorn. They taste really delicious and are far superior to Gardein fishless ones.
I had some Kettle vegan red onion and cheeze crisps which were heaven.
Alpro coconut cream dessert. Delicious.

I also like Morissons soya (sugar free) milk and hated Sainsbug's equivalent as it was vile. There was no cheese or ice cream at Aldi's so I went to Waitrose, M&S, Tescos, Morissons and Sainsburys to do my shopping. Tesco has the most amazing plant based food available and it's really worth stocking up on their plant based range - both frozen and in the chilled aisles.

I also bought quite a few vegan steakless bakes and sausage rolls from Greggs. They are both really delicious.:yum

It's so sad to be back here and the shops over here are nothing like the UK ones. There is very little choice of food if you don't eat meat and dairy.

• Friendly
Reactions: hungryraccoon
  • Informative
Reactions: Second Summer
1599401184641.png

I absolutely love this product and sprinkle it over vegetables, pasta and seitan.

Reactions: Raven