UK Product Thread

1609656609380.png

Plant Kitchen (M&S) Vegan Strawberry Cheesecake 2 Wedges £4, 180g Strawberry and Madagascan vanilla cheesecake wedges made with a plant-based lentil protein cream. The dairy free cream cheese creates a luxurious creamy texture, and the crunchy oat biscuit base makes this a perfect New York cheesecake alternative!

Reactions: Raven
I have already posted this in the Vegan section but thought that it was great that Iceland stocks
Greggs V steak bakes and also sausage rolls. They also work out much cheaper bought in bulk.
I am guessing that Iceland is a chain of grocery stores. although I guess it could be the country. another reason to go visit, huh?

I am guessing that Iceland is a chain of grocery stores. although I guess it could be the country. another reason to go visit, huh?

The former. I would suggest that you stay 6 months as I couldn't manage to eat all the new goodies during my month's stay. :p

The former. I would suggest that you stay 6 months as I couldn't manage to eat all the new goodies during my month's stay. :p
well a visit to the UK would be good too. but I was thinking that if you could only get Vegan Sausage Rolls in Iceland (the country) that would be another good reason to visit. :)

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
You can get a vegan Bounty and a Mars drink too as I saw them on a shopping vlog.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas