UK Product Thread

Reactions: Dedalus
1611827558540.png

M&S Plant Kitchen vegan fruited luxury hot cross buns

Introducing the ultimate plant-based game changer – our new Plant Kitchen hot cross buns. These delicious treats are packed full of packed full of juicy raisins and currants blended with avocados and coconut oil and flavoured with lemon zest and delicious spices. They’re amazing eaten on their own or toasted and topped with Plant Kitchen sunflower spread or your favourite marmalade or jam.

Discover the full Plant Kitchen range, including these flavour-packed buns, in store now.

I really like hot cross buns, toasted and oozing with spread.

• Love
Reactions: Dedalus
I will try it but there isn't an M&S near to where I live. It would have to be later this year when I'm going out shopping again.

I will try it but there isn't an M&S near to where I live. It would have to be later this year when I'm going out shopping again.

M&S are developing their food department due to it's popularity and ever rising sales.

Reactions: Raven
Oh yes, I forgot about that. I just checked and they don't do the cheesecake in Ocado for my area. I will try some of the other Plant Kitchen range when I order next.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. I just checked and they don't do the cheesecake in Ocado for my area. I will try some of the other Plant Kitchen range when I order next.

Does your husband ever go near a M&S Simple Food whilst travelling on the underground and near a mainline station ? They all have a large selection of different types of food including the PKR.
You could also write a request to Ocado so that they can stock it in your area. :)

• Agree
I've tried the new Subway vegan cookies and the Coop ones and they're both really good. Subway ones just win for me as they're chewy and chocolatey 🤤

The Coop are much bigger though. :D

1612359649105.png

M&S Dine in For Two Offer, £10 has a vegan option:

Going plant-based doesn’t mean missing out on a delicious Dine In for two! Choose our Gastropub butternut and red onion en croutes and pair with vibrant peas, spinach, spring greens and samphire. For pudding? It has to be our Gastropub chocolate tortes, featuring a smooth dark choc ganache and crunchy chocolate biscuit base.

View attachment 23513

M&S Dine in For Two Offer, £10 has a vegan option:

Going plant-based doesn’t mean missing out on a delicious Dine In for two! Choose our Gastropub butternut and red onion en croutes and pair with vibrant peas, spinach, spring greens and samphire. For pudding? It has to be our Gastropub chocolate tortes, featuring a smooth dark choc ganache and crunchy chocolate biscuit base.
Before Lockdown I would occasionally get some of the M&S Vegan stuff, some of it is pretty good! Unfortunately M&S is in Cork city about an hour away from me and I wouldn’t dream of taking the bus in there now... Technically we are not allowed to go more than 5 kilometres from our home anyway unless it is an essential journey...

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
Before Lockdown I would occasionally get some of the M&S Vegan stuff, some of it is pretty good! Unfortunately M&S is in Cork city about an hour away from me and I wouldn’t dream of taking the bus in there now... Technically we are not allowed to go more than 5 kilometres from our home anyway unless it is an essential journey...

I also like their Plant Kitchen Range. They are always coming up with new dishes and they are quite tasty. You're lucky to have an M&S nearby even though it's an hour away.

Reactions: 1956