Product for weight loss

traspa

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello, I want to lose a few pounds, so I'm thinking of using a weight loss product. Let anyone share a view of a good weight loss product?

Hello. Why did you decide that the best solution is a weight loss product? I personally do not think so!

Reactions: betiPT
Great weight loss products:

garlic, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, beans, rice, whole grains, bananas, apples, berries of all kinds, watermelon, broccoli, cauliflower, oatmeal, quinoa, grapefruit, oranges, peas, corn, nuts, seeds, lentils - water

Consume some of the above, each and every day and combine with a brisk walk.

All the best! Emma JC

Great weight loss products:

garlic, onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, beans, rice, whole grains, bananas, apples, berries of all kinds, watermelon, broccoli, cauliflower, oatmeal, quinoa, grapefruit, oranges, peas, corn, nuts, seeds, lentils - water

Consume some of the above, each and every day and combine with a brisk walk.

All the best! Emma JC

I love it!

Using cheats and weight-loss products is a good way to rebound back to where you started. Not to mention many of them are stimulates that can cause spikes in blood pressure, kidney problems, liver damage, loss of sleep, and can even result in sudden cardiac arrest. Why would you want that?

I also want to share something with people here: I've lost a lot of weight since changing my lifestyle to a vegan, plant-based one. Even though when I began, I couldn't wait for the weight to come off. However, after all this time, with no more weight to lose, I've discovered that I really enjoyed the journey getting here, and sort of miss the excitement of seeing my accomplishments on the scales. Furthermore, I took my time, and the weight still came off. I also did not use diet supplements, except for the above quoted, and the weight still came off quite easily. I've enjoyed every second of the journey getting here, and without dangerous diet supplements. You will too!

If you make it a lifestyle, the weight will stay off. Treat it like a diet and the weight will almost certainly come back. To quote Benjamin Franklin: "Eat to live, don't live to eat".

I don't think this is the best way. Just in my case is good because I do not have a lot of free time. That's why I made this choice!

There is no magic bullet. If there was then no one on this planet would have weight issues.

Effective weight loss requires rearranging your priorities and putting yourself and your health first. You make the time to learn about healthy nutrition. You make the time to learn about good physical fitness. You make the time to prepare healthy, nutritious foods. You make the time to exercise.

I was 220 pounds a long, long time ago. I'm 130 now. I didn't manage the weight loss overnight. I didn't do it through some special pill. I took the above steps and slowly, gradually, the weight came off. In that time I found a lifestyle of eating and exercise that I enjoyed that supported having a healthy weight.

If you feel lost at where to start, check out Sparkpeople.com or maybe even Weight Watchers. Or ask your doctor for a referral to a registered Dietician who can help customize a weight loss plan for you.

Reactions: betiPT and Lou
I don't think this is the best way. Just in my case is good because I do not have a lot of free time. That's why I made this choice!
It's no problem to lose a few pounds. The problem is that you can keep them. You can try lipovon product!

200w.gif

Reactions: betiPT
I use lipovon for 2 months I have not had any problems. I feel very well. I lost 10 pounds.