Post Something Cool From The Internet

in an equation all multiplying and dividing must be done before adding and subtracting (unless there are brackets involved lol)
Did you Junior High Math Teacher leave that poster up during tests or did s/he make you memorize it.

:)

• Haha
Reactions: Emma JC
Did you Junior High Math Teacher leave that poster up during tests or did s/he make you memorize it.

:)

we don't have Junior High, to my knowledge, in Canada - we have elementary (grade 1-8) school and secondary (high) school - although I believe that some provinces have Primary, Middle, Secondary

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

we don't have Junior High, to my knowledge, in Canada - we have elementary (grade 1-8) school and secondary (high) school - although I believe that some provinces have Primary, Middle, Secondary

Emma JC
middle/junior high should be cancelled. The kids are emotionally and mentally unable to learn anything. One could argue that keeping them in school benefits society by keeping the little brats off the streets but concentrating them in one place just lets them drive each other crazy.

Here in the US we like to go 1-5, 6 - 8, and 9-12

Its important to remove the 6th graders from terrorizing the little kids. And to keep the high school kids from beating up on the middle school kids.

• Wow
yes, I was able to do it without a calculator - math was one of my better subjects in school, along with spelling, hence wordle and mathler

in an equation all multiplying and dividing must be done before adding and subtracting (unless there are brackets involved lol)

Emma JC
🤯🤯🤯
😁😁😁

• Haha
This is a lot of fun. Its AI that creates art based on prompts you give it.

Well I feel sorry 😢 sorry for the rats and the cockroaches.
A long watch ,but worth it.

• Love
Reactions: Lou