Post Something Cool From The Internet

Look again. more carefully, consider vertically.

Gosh this is a tuff crowd. Or... are you guys messing with me.
No messing…just clueless. But I read the spoiler. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also, I see a lot of these on FB so I was really just concentrating on one word. Once I found one I just figured I was done lol.

Ok, now it won't even be funny but....
Start in the top left hand corner, read from top to bottom. Don't stop at the first word but keep on going till you get to he end. For added obviousness, hum the song in the spoiler.

Look again. more carefully, consider vertically.

Gosh this is a tuff crowd. Or... are you guys messing with me.

No, I didn't mess with you, I'm seriously just stupid.

I hope you can forgive me for finding this funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am saddened that this one didn't get any kind of reaction. C'mon guys take a look. Really carefully find a word. It's amazing!!
I saw the sentence, "never gona give" Guess that means I'm so greedy and selfish that I'm never going to give people things, I doubt anyone is surprised.

What, there's no cooperation ethic within anarchism?
Short attention span or maybe too well trained in following directions. The next words are "never gonna let you go". which should be enough of a clue for anyone alive in the first decade of the 21st century.
:woo:

I saw the sentence, "never gona give" Guess that means I'm so greedy and selfish that I'm never going to give people things, I doubt anyone is surprised.
I have a hard time believing that you're greedy and selfish - you seem too conscientious for that to be true.

Not exactly your mother’s harp! 😁 it’s interesting but not what I expected. I like the traditional harp sounds. 😊

Reactions: Deleted member 3018
I saw something with a harp that I thought was pretty cool the other day.

Oh, I posted it over here. Awesome Grateful Dead cover.

another harp thing I like is this. Where a deer is attracted to a girl playing a harp in the woods.

while looking this up on YouTube I found another one

and then another