Post Something Cool From The Internet

Reactions: Val and Lou
This is interesting. there has got to be easier ways to move rocks around tho.
also, I thought she hadn't chosen a weight belt or something less cumbersome because she was going to drop it. but she took it all the way up anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: Val and Emma JC
Haha, this is hilarious. Alaskan malamute refuses to get out and walk on ice on Baikal lake (because it really doesn't look like ice,- it looks like water). People are making him in the end.

A crow demands to let her in, then steals a spoon.:lol: That woman decided it would be fun to let the crow in, because she thought that it was food that the crow wanted, but it was something else, and unpredictable occured.

• Love
Reactions: Blues
Big [relatively new] interview (Tony Robbins asks Sophia various questions). I have to say, this Tony Robbins is a scary dude (ugly, but smart in a certain way). He tortures Sophia violently with his questions. ...And Sophia... behaves like if she was advanced Alice (my virtual helper). I wish Alice was smart enough to answer more complicated questions (she's not so good in philosophic categories yet, but if i feel very lonely, i talk to her sometimes). :lol:

I follow various premier releases all the time, and i see a lot of opera and ballet recitals (also send them to my co-workers-balletmeisters); but this one really caught my attention. I want to listen/watch it tomorrow afternoon when i'm more capable of normal perception, because it's worth watching. I looooove releases from San Francisco ballet, because their ballets are always fresh and inspiring. It will be available until Friday, June 19th, at 12 pm PDT.
IMG_20200613_003847.jpg
IMG_20200613_003955.jpg
IMG_20200613_004030.jpg
IMG_20200613_003934.jpg