Post Something Cool From The Internet

Look what i found! A 360° video for Putorana plateau! (Located at North-Western edge of Siberia, Russia). Feel free to turn around and see it from different angles. The quality is splendid, IMO. The language is English. (You'll have to copy the url and open it in Youtube, to enjoy the full effect, - otherwise, there will be no 360° view).

I've been here (for a visit):

....and visited some underground homes. Tolkien seems to have gotten it right with hobbit living...

Reactions: Val
I've been here (for a visit):

....and visited some underground homes. Tolkien seems to have gotten it right with hobbit living...
Can you tell me where is this place? (I cannot watch the video, as the rosophobic user who uploaded it, blocked its demonstration in my country,- at least, this disclaimer is the only thing i see). I was telling you: internet is swarming with rusophobic elements.😆
P.S. I've heard about these underground homes in Australia (if that's what you're talking about).

Can you tell me where is this place? (I cannot watch the video, as the rosophobic user who uploaded it, blocked its demonstration in my country,- at least, this disclaimer is the only thing i see). I was telling you: internet is swarming with rusophobic elements.😆
P.S. I've heard about these underground homes in Australia (if that's what you're talking about).

You need to investigate Tor browser or VPN's outside your country to watch such videos. Coober Pedy is in South Australia.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val