Pistorius Murder Trial

Just another 4 days to go before the judge gives out her verdict. I have this feeling that he s going to get off with the murder charge.

Do you think he's guilty? I haven't been following the trial, but read about the murder when it happened.

Yes. Even if he get acquitted of the murder charge he should at least get a sentence for manslaughter, as he shot his girlfriend thinking she was an intruder.

September 11th. *hmmmm*
When the media/world will be wrapped up commemorating 9/11 .....

My opinion? - guilty
My thoughts on the verdict? - not guilty

This appears to be the latest news.

Judge: Pistorius did not intentionally kill Steenkamp - CNN.com

The way this is written is very confusing. Why did the judge not issue a verdict? When will she issue a verdict? If she rejected a premeditated murder charge, why does the article say further down that the judge has to determine whether the murder is premeditated or not?

This appears to be the latest news.

Judge: Pistorius did not intentionally kill Steenkamp - CNN.com

The way this is written is very confusing. Why did the judge not issue a verdict? When will she issue a verdict? If she rejected a premeditated murder charge, why does the article say further down that the judge has to determine whether the murder is premeditated or not?

I just caught this on the TV.

If the Judge's intention was to make a soap opera style 'be sure to tune in to the next exiting episode' cliff hanger she couldn't have a done a better job.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quiet Vegan
If he walks free, I hope most women are smart enough to stay away from him, although I know some women will still flock to him because he's a 'celebrity'.

Reactions: Amy SF
Have we found the white OJ?

Looks like it.

Pistorious escaped justice in my opinion. How could any sane person shoot randomly into a toilet after a "noise" when he knew his girlfriend was in the house?

Hope he gets 15 for manslaughter and time on top for the other gun charges. Privileged POS playing on sympathy for his disability. I won't forget his hissy fits at the Paralympics when he lost his race fair and square to someone better than him.

*angry*

Reeva's poor family, my thoughts are with them.

Reactions: Dedalus and Amy SF
Looks like it.

Pistorious escaped justice in my opinion. How could any sane person shoot randomly into a toilet after a "noise" when he knew his girlfriend was in the house?

Hope he gets 15 for manslaughter and time on top for the other gun charges. Privileged POS playing on sympathy for his disability. I won't forget his hissy fits at the Paralympics when he lost his race fair and square to someone better than him.

*angry*

Reeva's poor family, my thoughts are with them.

I totally agree.

Reactions: Amy SF