Pictures of Your Animal Family

One of my son’s rats received an injury last week from one of the hammocks in the cage. It was pretty bad...she apparently got caught and tried to free herself so she’s missing three toes and bone is exposed on one. She had a revisit this morning after a week of several medications. She now has to have the foot amputated. :cry:

Aw, hopefully she will cope okay with the amputation, I think animals usually do.

Did you get rid of the hammocks? My cats kept getting their claws caught on the scratching posts I bought so I got rid of them all.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hog, Val and KLS52
Gomorrah stayed overnight but is home now. I will get to see her when she gets her meds later this evening. Steve said she seems fine. They took the entire leg because apparently they do better than if they just took the foot.

“The Gang”, affectionately named by a very special forum member, in all their glory at 6 am this morning.

Joon, giving me the annoyed look because I’m not ready to play with her yet, not having finished my coffee. Imagine me not being ready to run from room to room like a crazy woman dragging a pipe cleaner at the end of a string.
7CE5DDB2-2270-474B-99EE-7FABC1C083DB.jpeg

Bratt, having had his fill of breakfast and ready for a nap.
B4789B54-DE40-4C25-A20A-90487C72AA75.jpeg

Stella being Stella, knowing she’s so cute that anything she does envokes ooooo’s and ahhhh’s.
7A956E34-E868-452B-87E3-276940AF3010.jpeg

Gomorrah...aka Gammie...seems to be doing well. Yesterday was the first time she appeared to have a little more spunk which was good to see. I can’t wait wait until she is healed and feeling better and adjusting to life with three legs.

Gomorrah...aka Gammie...seems to be doing well. Yesterday was the first time she appeared to have a little more spunk which was good to see. I can’t wait wait until she is healed and feeling better and adjusting to life with three legs.
That is good news! I love your kitty pics.:)

This was random and I thought it was so funny...like she’s trying on my sandals lol. She does love my shoes for some reason and is always chewing the laces on my sneakers or lying on them.

649E74AC-E66A-40DD-AD36-0E6001B313C2.jpeg

but so much better on a piece of paper, a sock, a plastic bag ...even on the couch mine need something to lay on...the remote, my phone I've been looking for
Yes, especially on the couch. Theo will lie on the remote, the phone, my crochet projects, yarn, whatever is on it. He is partial to the remote and the phone. :D

• Love
Reactions: Val and KLS52
Seems like we've been using the Everything Animal thread lately but I decided to bump this one instead. 😁

My Joonie girl. I just love her so much. I know I shouldn't "project" but it's a huge part of my anxiety...projecting. I just can't imagine what I'm going to do when she's no longer with me. She's only ten and should have many more years ahead. But I worry about the IBD. And what if it develops into lymphoma which is a real issue. But she's doing ok for now. She's still vomiting every few days but holding her own. For now I'm just spending all of my time when I'm home with her cuddling up with me. 🥰🥰🥰

Yesterday and today. IMG_6296.jpegIMG_6313.jpeg