Nutrition & Diet Nuts are Good for You

I love my magic bullet for smoothies and blending. I don't have a normal blender/vitamix. I have a food processor but almost never use it. I find it a nuisance and hard to clean. :(

I love my magic bullet also. I had a regular blender that I only used a few times a year to make pumpkin pies with but the motor ended up burning out on me. I wasn't going to replace it, but there have been a few recipes I wanted to make that required an appliance bigger than the bullet. I received a $20 Walgreens gift card for my birthday and used it to buy a basic food processor. It's come in pretty handy.

I can see why people who cook a lot would need and want a vitamix. They do look cool and powerful.

I suppose I could settle for a cheaper model but have heard great things about Vitamix from people who have one. Plus it's made in the USA. Sick and tired of everything I pick up having "made in China" stamped on it.

I've gone through 3 cat fountains, all made in China. The last one barely lasted a month. Next time around I am splurging on the one I found made here. I am betting it lasts longer.

Okay, back on topic. I want a Vitamix. :p

I just had a handful of unsalted almonds and I should make more effort to eat nuts regularly given their health benefits. When I first went vegan I used to eat raw cashews alongside the oranges I would get from an organic farm and it reminded me of Christmas.:)

Reactions: KLS52 and Amy SF
I just had a handful of unsalted almonds and I should make more effort to eat nuts regularly given their health benefits. When I first went vegan I used to eat raw cashews alongside the oranges I would get from an organic farm and it reminded me of Christmas.:)
I keep a small container of nuts near my computer. It's easy to grab a handful once or twice a day to snack on while cruising the internet. :D

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
I keep a small container of nuts near my computer. It's easy to grab a handful once or twice a day to snack on while cruising the internet. :D

I currently have a large bag of Blue Diamond raw almonds at my bedside. They're a good way to stave off hunger for when I can't or don't want a whole meal.

Reactions: PTree15