Nuthin but mango energy bytes

Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
These are a great pre/post work out snack and are raw vegan. The texture is similar to that of an RX bar if you have ever had one. Mango bytes are the new date bytes!

Ingredients
  • 1 Cup dried mango
  • 1/2 cup raw cashews
  • 1/2 cup raw walnuts
  • 1/4 cup pistachios
  • 3 pitted dates
  • 1/4 cup coconut flakes
  • 1/3 cup flax meal
  • 1/3 cup hemp seeds
  • 1/3 cup oats
Directions
  1. Combine ingredients in a food processor and pule until ingredients are unified and a smooth texture
  2. You can roll them and enjoy them now or dehydrate them so they aren't so sticky on the outside and the mango flavor enhances. I Dehydrated mine for 30 min.

I have recently fallen in love with fresh ones! Man, I had no idea what I had been missing for so long! How do you think these would be without pistachios? I can never find any that are 1. unsalted, 2. cheap and 3. shelled. First world problems.

They would be fine with out the pistachios I would just add more walnuts and cashews to adjust so the consistency is the same! Let me know how it turns out! Fresh mangos are life. I moved from Miami to Connecticut and am really missing the tropical fruit more than I thought I would!

Dude, I am from California, living in Maine. You feel me. I used to get 10 avocados for $1 and now I have to donate blood to buy just 1. Frickin heck is it frustrating. I have to suck it up and buy wal-fart mangos but it is still better than nothing! I will make the sh%t out of these though so thanks again!

Girl you just got SO REAL and I am with you with every word! Selling my plasma for tropical produce is my life now, but I am dedicated to the nutrients haha!