Need help itchiness in beard

john21

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
when my beard grow in a certain length that time i feel itchy and this problem stay as well as after shave.
this itching problem is so annoying and i rub my face every day just because this unstoppable. if someone have any suggestion or any advice a for vegan product than please give advice to me. thanks in advance.

when my beard grow in a certain length that time i feel itchy and this problem stay as well as after shave.
this itching problem is so annoying and i rub my face every day just because this unstoppable. if someone have any suggestion or any advice a for vegan product than please give advice to me. thanks in advance.

I'm not suggesting you don't wash your face, but often beard irritation is caused by natural oils, and sweat or it can be the opposite, with excessively dry skin. However, it can also be caused by a fresh shave/trim as well. The close cut hair causes the irritation, which is not uncommon.

Keeping an impeccably clean beard will help. Keeping it moisturized will help. See if you can find a vegan friendly shampoo and conditioner for beards, and try that. It will keep things softer.

Vegan friendly beard soap might be the answer, or you can make your own. I have not looked this recipe over, but you could probably google more. Beard Soap Recipe

Maybe grow it longer or shorter?

Attachments

• slear-beard.gif
    slear-beard.gif
    37.2 KB · Views: 9

My face gets itchy and astringent stops it.

thanks everyone. but someone can suggest me a one specific solution of this problem. or any vegan product??
thank you

I'm not suggesting you don't wash your face, but often beard irritation is caused by natural oils, and sweat or it can be the opposite, with excessively dry skin. However, it can also be caused by a fresh shave/trim as well. The close cut hair causes the irritation, which is not uncommon.

Keeping an impeccably clean beard will help. Keeping it moisturized will help. See if you can find a vegan friendly shampoo and conditioner for beards, and try that. It will keep things softer.

Vegan friendly beard soap might be the answer, or you can make your own. I have not looked this recipe over, but you could probably google more. Beard Soap Recipe

did you had the same problem

I did. I found keeping it excessively clean and moisturized eliminated the itching for me.

Just joined this forum and saw this question and just had to answer lol. Although you asked this a month ago and I hope you’ve solved your problem nor do I have a beard but my husband use to have itchy skin under his beard until he started using beard wash and moisturizer. The brand he absolutely loves is called billy jealousy beard wash. It’s vegan and cruelty free! I really hope you try it out and that it solves your problem!