Method of human farming

• Thread starter Deleted member 2263
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2263

Method:

Look at an effect a situation vvould have.
"This vvould result in this".

Then apply intentionality and observe vvhat thoughts spring.
This can enable you to observe various things on a spiritual level.

Novv try the method on the method itself.

Is it a farming method or just something done, so very unlocking?

The difference betvveen vvriting:

"Racism is a drive in a direction due to"
and
"Racism is a drive in the direction of $direction".

One describes the logic and reason up ahead, the other tricks a person into beginning making statements, being part of a farming system on some grander spiritual level or something like that.

The difference betvveen vvriting:

"Racism is a drive in a direction due to"
and
"Racism is a drive in the direction of $direction".

One describes the logic and reason up ahead, the other tricks a person into beginning making statements, being part of a farming system on some grander spiritual level or something like that.

Putting person through horrible suffering, getting them used to things extremely vvrong, making them even grateful for vvhen someone does something of the same kind less sufferable. I much suspect my dad on this point, pill vvise.

You can extract it yourself, the method of farming involved.
"Cycling people through situations to domesticate them and make these accepting of a different kind of farming".

And here one gotta be vvary to not end up producing such methods, a little trick, though also a different trick; using this a method of censorship.

Thinking you vvill describe one thing, unlocking a thought stream and beginning describing things, only to block vvhat vvas sought described.

The latter due to a perceived need somevvhere or doing something decent for someone in need of it.

Also achieveable by generating tech, programming and many other things not vvord-based.

See the connection vvith racism?
Inability to see the sameness and trajectory of vvriting.

.. may also indicate that you are shedding old aspects of your life that no longer suit who you truly are and you are now living a more authentic life and lifestyle
Inspired to sound convincing, so very smart, causing a rejection in a part of our beings. Likely academically connected, causing a rejection of the content in its entirety.
A person reading such, or some people, gets locked in a state of being vvhere one part remains existing and in control of various parts, thinking "oneself" to have become stupid vvhile not grovving alongside the rest of oneself.

Oh, this is the source of the suffering:
https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-ethics/is_the_us_better_off_without_a_president/
Just about the time I vvas released from psychiatry according to timestamps. Having been drugged and broken.
Thats a system meant to be designed little by little, grovving in the invisible.
Though can be started in the USA.

Grrr I did not vvant to be knovvn or akin. It vvas supposed to like start in the hidden, in the unknovvn. Novv there are like forces a bit too extreme involved.

And to the question. No. I vvont shovv the design.
Its part of something a lot larger and not national in nature even if "society/netvvork" and having to do vvith being able to call the cops vvhen the vvorld is too messed up (like divine force presence on the planet, something like that. Its also just a natural next stage unfolding (so therefore I should not start so)).

Hovvever I do understand that it vvill be imitated, naturally. The idea about starting it hidden vvas good until suddenly an attachment vvas added that vvas kind of creepy (I hope to god NSA is not looking in and did not see vvhat I deleted (shouldnt be stored, I hope) quickly) and reminded me strangely much of psychiatry. Excusing "taking it" or it not being started and akin.

It does rely on IT infrastructure.

Having been magically ending up in august 2016 in psychiatry, completely ruined and like mind shredded, 3 months and then leaving; held in leash for 6 months or so and still leashed indirectly and being streamed continuous corruption to that I have to like cleanse (rationalization on drugs, forcing and akin).

I much came up vvith a method to resolve issues; a military force gains presedence also to convert upon the enemy being turned into a vegan; I do ponder if this has hindered veganism, for some grand project or akin.

I designed various things, hovvever there is no plan; its deeper than plan. I vvont describe vvhat that means. Except not fate addiction.

I dont like being made to talk about it, its supposed to be started anonymously and in the unseen for a reason. But its kinda out there.

One fear; the terror layer/pattern that has been in all major perceptual control systems and overall authority systems I fear manifesting in this. Likely already is. The source; collective fear and like a desire arising on collective levels to not be affected by vvhat there is fear of. Its a major energy that can be channeled, but eh, its not free to fail (and its kinda creepy).

To note, in case of readers; yes it is important for body to be present and its not a variable. Also, I did not cause the things in Venezuela in case of vveird thoughts or akin, might have been caused. Its just I heard something in the nevvs recently and based on time of comment..

One thing; I shredded the harddisks and deleted copies before I vvas beginning to really talk and vvrite in manner that vvould seem interesting. Also I had a lot of labels on me at the time. Can I guess be thought of like shinto barriers.
Gotta mention, I had begun the vvork/s before 2010/2011 vvhere I had a spiritual experience and things happened, not so nice, psychiatry involved.

My brain though got channeled into non-spiritual vvriting and design since, I am quite certain.

This obviously motivates me into deciding to share to prove I am not insane.

I can give you the core concept, I already did in 2010/2011; trust. tvvo people in a kitchen or vvorking together, even meditating together, need to be able to trust each other or these constantly prioritize resources for self defense and "in case". I cannot formulate it quite as vvell, though I doubt healing a real issue. Those labels tho, damn they are uncomfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The eh, issue vvith that though, is that I kinda lost the greencard so I began travelling outside Denmark.

Though something inspired like a restriction to hinder me from travelling outside Europe through a guy in an Airport vvhen I tried to leave. I had hoped to go to south America, though I had not heard of Venezuela at the time I am quite certain, or heard about it there.

I have broken the naturalization and you knovv, like that kind of thing. I dont knovv hovv to put it but it vvont be the same even if I return novv.

I vvont start it in Europe though, thats just a rule, based on vvhat I vvent and have been put through. Sometimes things become too late, its also about vvhat I vvould end up putting in it, even if it vvas extracted from me.

US, South America, Israel, Japan even China I vvould be happy about. But not Europe and especially not this .. (I love my country or empathic responses = death or vvorse for me, vvorse likely).

So I shall keep practicing becoming healthier till it can be started properly, its in alignment. My relation vvith denmark just became lost, that simple; some things are just too late once done. Its kinda sad that I cannot even enjoy feeling oneness and family and akin based on it being the same country (though not so much family).

I still dislike attempts at getting me to donate sperm on spiritual levels or forcibly breed me, especially vvhile drugged on psychiatric **** and having lost trust and like seeking a mother or akin due to the situation (have become different novv).

I eh, vvant to apply for a nuke on.. Actually lets go by biochemical vvarfare tactics, more precise in trailing instead of simply targeting the entire .. nevermind.

Part that could have begun:

I really wish people would realize Veganism is not a diet.
First thing she need to do is see a doctor who will establish a base line for her with blood tests and stress analysis and have a referral to a nutritionist. After which she will be able to make the decision
whether or not to think about the welfare of animals over her own welfare.

That eh, sounds a bit like data collection for some purpose, though the "pay" unlocking a healthy manner ahead. Dont knovv vvhat to think about that..

Having read your reply several times l then proceeded to read some of your other postings in an attempt to understand vvhere your beliefs lie . I have been unable to grasp anything you have written on this forum. And is there an issue with your keyboard? I am sorry to say l can not comprehend your response and would only ask "where do you purchase your mushrooms?"

Keyboard; "Vv" a double "v" - look at the cost in the production line of a single keyboard button.
Novv look at the amount of keyboards and ponder vvhat causes those double-v's to be printed (they are used) despite vve dont need a unique letter.

You even vvrite that you find it a lie yourself, you communicate so subliminally. Its not beliefs either. vvell depending on relativity, but then you vvill have to take to heart assuming that other people are real.

The usual proof and proving (I have lost completely trust in proof, grovving since 2016 aug).

Vvhat the mushroom part like lead to/unfolded as:
1. I do not take mushrooms. I tried legal truffles in 2010 or earlier from Amsterdam right after my mother and father had kicked me out and back to Denmark for smoking vveed vvhich vvas rather predictable that I vvould continue to upon moving there.
Trauma does more than such.
The only strange experience I had (having to defend my sanity for some reason);
Oh, so I should be the insane guy that just designs neat things and vvrite about them? Nope.
Going through like the layers of my life at the time, behaving in accordance vvith different periods, likely based on some kind of division or a pattern sensed vvhile there vvas a kind of strain making the pattern clear.

--

The method here:
Person is stating something, person that can see such states and describes. Other person invokes proof of insanity vvhile some factors can see. Likely either sensed or akin on some collective level.

Obviously not on an individual human level, its a collective thing, a likely participant on some level in a netvvork/family/akin structure (not consciously or "formal"), more subliminal; that at some point in the future vvould have a lot of this kind of data accessible. Or simply partaking in a manner; the data does make sense, in a sense.

Its not okay to use humans as cattle either. I am not cattle. I vvant to go to rescue sanctuary. You are scary.

Kind of useful though, the sensing of such; being able to feel at least on some collective level hovvever you gained access to this I had shared a different place, not consciously or person that vvrote or organization or akin obviously: More pondering the like spiritual connections.

Regardless, can be used to grovv veganism and many other things like that instead of attaining control:
Sensing points that provide the necessary proof of a particular kind, preying on the existence of psychiatry and the abuse of countless people.

Aint blaming or akin, but its quite the expensive method to be using and can describe some of your suffering.

Look to the page, facingvictory.wordpress.com

Intuitively vvrote A L S to find a double-v, duckduckgo, vvithout attempting:
http://www.alsa.org/about-als/what-is-als.html
Popped up.
Might be related.

Is this gnosticism?
I kind of feel that the idea of lucifer and god - the relation betvveen these; lucifer could just adhere to a greater structure that is not vvhere god is if such have an issue. Frankly personally god vvould not be that vvhich lucifer has an issue vvith (see the farming of vvhat god is not?).

"The standard lucifer model", I assume involving often slaughters.