News Malaysian Plane Shot Down

But Russia may not have given them any of the equipment capable of doing it. I read that if they did do it, it could have been from from weaponry stolen from the Ukraine militia. And there is still no proof of who did it, though everyone is jumping to wild conclusions already.

I think it's very unlikely that anyone not working for the rebels did it.

As for the Russian involvement, they are acting guilty, but the state's so corrupt & prone to outrageous propaganda, it may be the norm.

Still, I am reminded of the Nazis and the Katyn forest massacre. For those who don't remember their history, the Nazis uncovered mass graves in Poland during WWII. Even though the Nazis were responsible for many war crimes of their own, they knew they weren't responsible for these mass graves, and did everything they could to investigate the crime in an open matter - to the point of getting Sweden (a neutral nation) involved in the investigation.

As for the Russian involvement, they are acting guilty, but the state's so corrupt & prone to outrageous propaganda, it may be the norm.
Could you give the many examples of Putin(other Russian leaders don't count) and his "outrageous propaganda"?

Could you give the many examples of Putin(other Russian leaders don't count) and his "outrageous propaganda"?

I said "the state's so corrupt & prone to outrageous propaganda". So thanks for moving the goalposts.

As for Putin, by most accounts, he runs Russia. Here's an article about propaganda in Russia.

By the way, RT, citing a government source, recently reported the theory that the Ukrainians shot down the plane because the thought it was Putin's presidential plane. For this to be even plausible, one would have to believe that the Ukrainian military have no idea what is happening in their airspace, and is unable to check IFF, and considers it likely that Putin's presidential plane would be traveling west to east over the Ukraine, and wait until it was just about to exit Ukraine before firing.

So yah, propaganda.

I think it's very unlikely that anyone not working for the rebels did it.

Still, I am reminded of the Nazis and the Katyn forest massacre. For those who don't remember their history, the Nazis uncovered mass graves in Poland during WWII. Even though the Nazis were responsible for many war crimes of their own, they knew they weren't responsible for these mass graves, and did everything they could to investigate the crime in an open matter - to the point of getting Sweden (a neutral nation) involved in the investigation.

Putin has still not condemned this crime.

Malaysia Airlines Plane Crash: Flight Shot Down Over Ukraine (LATEST UPDATES)

Guilty is as guilty does. Moscow is doing it's best to avoid a full and open investigation.