Last Thing You Bought?

I bought a sampler box of cookies from this company that I keep seeing on Facebook. The reviews were good. The cookies...were absolutely awful. I couldn't even eat them. Tasted like nail polish remover and they were dry and crumbly. I was so mad and disappointed.

I bought a sampler box of cookies from this company that I keep seeing on Facebook. The reviews were good. The cookies...were absolutely awful. I couldn't even eat them. Tasted like nail polish remover and they were dry and crumbly. I was so mad and disappointed.

Wow, they sound dreadful. I'm sorry they were so awful. I've seen that company, too, and was curious. I will skip it for sure.

Reactions: KLS52

I can't remember any vegan identified bakegoods I really liked. Weird since I make them just fine--except brownies, and theirs do not look right either

Reactions: KLS52
A haircut (well wash, cut and blow dry.) Costs £50 these days...insane isn't it.

Also some stocking fillers for my eldest (some stickers, a make your own mini volcano set & some moo free snowballs.)

A decaf oat milk mocha from Neros.

And some bits from morrisons: selection of fruit, a 'my first christmas' sleepsuit for the baby which i couldnt resist 🥰 some vivera schwarma for dinner & some biscuits.

I hit up Aldi, Dollar Tree, Trader Joe's and CVS for a bunch of groceries/household stuff. I loaded up on greens, fresh veggies and some staples that needed replacing, such as maple syrup, red wine vinegar, rolled oats and vegan chocolate chips.

1699579376877.png
A couch We have one we got for free a few years ago and the springs are popping up. I really Liked this one because it is not large and the ottomans are moveable if we ever have people over. It had a lot of great reviews and 100 dollars off. Still very expensive IMO. My husband has been saying we need one soon.

I'm shocked...flabbergasted actually. This is actually good. I can't believe it. I almost didn't buy it because I usually hate all of these kinds of cheese. I'm so excited to bring it tomorrow to Thanksgiving dinner. Now I can have cheese and crackers like everyone else! 😊
IMG_7285.jpeg

A long list from Vitacost to get 20% off with free shipping over $50!
This has become a tradition for me :laughing:
I got all kinds of flours, vitamin D, blackstrap molasses, Biokleen dishwasher det, tvp.
Needed everything and got a good deal
Cyber20 is code

(they have those Cocomel candies too....)

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Train tickets, cinema tickets, lunch and snacks.

I also found the Holland & Barrett advent calendar! I was happy as it was sold out online and in my local stores. It has something like £110 worth of products, but only cost £45 so it is a bargain.

20231127_202438.jpg

A 50-inch Samsung smart TV. I've been wanting to upgrade from my 32-incher for a while, and I hit a cyber Monday deal at Best Buy that was pretty decent. Loved watching the Bruins hockey game on it tonight (though it would have been a whole lot more enjoyable had the Bruins won).

I really needed a lip balm and bought an Eos lip balm for $3.50 o_O. Not vegan, just leaping bunny friendly. It's so small!
I used to keep coconut oil in a contact container in winter, but now coconut oil irritates me

• Friendly
I ordered a couple of storage cases for glassware, two packages of Butler's soy curls, some eco-friendly garbage bags for my bathroom baskets and filters for my water pitcher.

Reactions: Raven and KLS52