Last Thing You Bought?

A new car--to me!
I went to Costco with my son--HAH! He's a spender, always was. Brought big memories of trips to another wholesale club we belonged to when he was young. Spent way more than I expected, but on things I did need.
I got a 6 pack of LED bulbs that you can adjust the brightness from warm to bright, for $10
I got myself and my son some nice winter gloves on sale
A great snowbrush for my HRV! :smile:

A new car--to me!
I went to Costco with my son--HAH! He's a spender, always was. Brought big memories of trips to another wholesale club we belonged to when he was young. Spent way more than I expected, but on things I did need.
I got a 6 pack of LED bulbs that you can adjust the brightness from warm to bright, for $10
I got myself and my son some nice winter gloves on sale
A great snowbrush for my HRV! :smile:
Congrats on the car!

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15
Hair supplies from a professional supply store. I keep my licence to do that and save some money.
Bleach, developer, toner and a olaplex kit with shampoo, conditioner and treatment.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
got a bonding scarf for the rats, they love it. even the shy boy has climbed into it. Their playpen is next to my computer so they can easily hop on my shoulder.
got them a burrowing bed called the furro. sometimes I'll see them climb into it I wonder maybe if it's too warm for them to sleep in.

I ordered yarn from Joann Fabrics and Mary Maxim. They had some great online sales, and I needed some colors that I was low on. I basically got everything for half off between sales and coupons.

Forager sour cream. 🤢 It might be the very worst one to date. Not sure I will be able to use it up although I mixed some with the Tofutti and it was bearable on my nachos. I guess I'll have to keep making nachos until it's all gone lol.

It didn't even taste good with the onion dip mix. The sour taste was overbearing.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
Forager sour cream. 🤢 It might be the very worst one to date. Not sure I will be able to use it up although I mixed some with the Tofutti and it was bearable on my nachos. I guess I'll have to keep making nachos until it's all gone lol.
They have horrid cashew yogurt, funny understand how is so bad

Reactions: KLS52
I ordered some things from Amazon. A tray for the bath, some vegan omega tablets and a cat scratching toy. I bought some food and a bunch of tulips from Coop earlier too.

Reactions: KLS52