Last Thing You Bought?

I got slippers from amazon. They got thousands of great reviews, but I'm not really liking them so far. First off, I hate memory foam, and everything has memory foam. Why is it called 'memory' foam when it really just molds, and doesn't spring back? That's not cushy, and with how I walk and stand it just ruins the foot bed for me! They're also hot being made of synthetic
They were $14. I better make up my mind before my feet ruin the insole!

I bought a copy of the short book "Saving Neon" after reading a book on the history of neon in the US that I purchased at the American Sign Museum. This book goes into some high-level explanations of how traditional neon signs work and what to do if a local neon sign in your area faces demolition. The cover photo shows a detail from a 1960s hotel neon sign that featured a woman diving off the sign into a neon "splash." A storm damaged the sign almost beyond repair and the local community raised around $120,000 to restore it since they considered it a local landmark. The book contains other similar interesting stories.
1664154020589.png

I got this sampler pack of instant teas and coffees. Company is all fair trade, eco friendly and all, and the packets are completely free of sweetener and meant to dissolve in either cold or hot water. I just had to pay shipping, and for the deluxe which is 19 packets was $7.99.
Can't wait to try at work tomorrow

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I got this sampler pack of instant teas and coffees. Company is all fair trade, eco friendly and all, and the packets are completely free of sweetener and meant to dissolve in either cold or hot water. I just had to pay shipping, and for the deluxe which is 19 packets was $7.99.
Can't wait to try at work tomorrow
They're really good! I was really surprised how fresh the teas taste. I had to let it sit in a bit of water before it dissolved, but it dissolve well.
I don't really have need for packets, but these were a nice treat. I'd suggest trying this offer as they're less than a buck a drink with shipping

My hubs years expensive pumpkin spice coffee, for his birthday, this year I am going all out with death wish coffee, some pumpkin spice chocolate candy and vegan dark chocolate chips from Amazon.

I have spent a lot of money today! We went to a cafe for cake and tea and then to a bar for lunch. Then we bought a second hand sofa and two cushions and then we finally went to Aldi. I bought mostly beer and crisps there, lol.

I got a pair of exercise pants with funky colors, kind of camo-style but with white, black, purple and gray, at CVS for $6 because I had a $10 coupon. I got Beyond chik'n tenders and toilet paper there as well. And I used a $5 coupon I got for getting my flu shot at CVS, so I saved a bunch.

• Love
Reactions: Raven and KLS52
I ordered a duvet that doesn't need to have a cover. You can just use it and then put it in the washing machine. It seems like a very good idea. The brand is called Night Owl. I also bought some LED torches and another solar storm lamp as we might have blackouts here this winter!

Got my car tuned up, and had a tire plugged that ran over a screw

Looking into laptops for Black Friday sales. A few keys are damaged and have to be pushed hard to function, and, it's an old Chromebook that can't take new updates
Had Chromebooks for years, and really like them, mostly because they never gave me any type of virus thing. Other hand is I use windows at work so would be nice to have something to be more familiar with, not that I do much computer stuff

Reactions: KLS52
3 boxes of no whey peanot cups
I was sad they were sold out of the cupcakes that look exactly like ho hos

• Friendly
Reactions: Lou